blitz i-D power meter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My friend just gave me one of these blitz power meters because I guess a while back one of his friends gave it to him and he used it in a 01 accord. So really what my question is, can I use it in my 91 hatch?
BlitzPowerMeterID.gif

I couldn't really find do much on specs about this besides what was on this site Blitz Power Meter i-D
if anyone has any info or experience on this thing that would be great

thanks

thanks but the thing is, that mine has a 3 pronged connector a white, red, and black. and it says that it plugs into the speed sensor which is on the tranny, and for some reason I can't find it and all pictures that I find of the speed sensor it doesn't have the same connector.
get-attachment.aspx

alright, thanks that's what I thought the plug looked like. how do you think I could hook this up then? run the red to a switch 12v, the back to a ground, and connect the white one into the b16 plug wire going to the ecu?

Yea... Just splice and play. I dunno your fuse diagram off hand but plug the 12v into a spare on-key fuse so it doesn't wear the battery, then just splice the wire as u see fit. My dad is old school and will use a lighter to peel away the plastic, rip it open, attach and electrical tape. It's ghetto but works.

awesome thanks for all the help. it's just weird because it's supposed to be red, black, and orange, but instead of orange mine is white

Don't worry about it. It was a legit question. Hope it works well! Next time just follow my sig :p

I did but like I said, it always said that the third wire is supposed to be orange, and mine is white, so I'm thinking that there is a plug that it's missing or something

And if it connects to the speed sensor it wont even work on your car, it doesnt have an electronic speed sensor.

that's why I was going to cut off the connector and run but connectors and longer wire from all the wires and attach the white one to the b16 pin. but I'm thinking of aborting this, because I don't want to end up destroying this thing to find out that I was wrong. I'm thinking of just reselling it.

well turns out the part that I was missing is pretty much what I was going to do. so it's back on!
8d1a_10.JPG

all it does it just break it into longer wires with a connector haha

oh man this thing works amazing! it keeps track of your top speed, your horse power, and all your times. I love it! I'll put up a video either tomorrow or tonight

I found out in one of the settings, it's called "dash" and it does your 60', 100', 1/8 mile, and 1/4 mile...I think another one too, but not sure. I'm happy I kept this thing, thanks for your help!

Back