Blizzard 2015 in North East

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lame here... 5" tops

Lame? lol did you want 12 inches? It's still coming down. i should have bought a better fucking snowblower...the one i got is good for liek 3-5 inch storms..chinese piece of shit Ariens Snowtek 24inchers....

about a 1' here on the other side of town from Brian. Still have 6-8 hours more at 1-2"/hr at its peak. Will probably wind up right around 18-20" total. I was supposed to be in Atlanta this week, leaving this past Sunday night and returning tonight. Cancelled that after coercing my boss to rethink the travel. Tuesday would have turned into Thursday if not Friday with the quickness.

fucking lame

there was maybe 7-10 inches of snow over night... hard to say since it mostly all got blown away
it was definitely pretty damn far from the 18-30 inches of snOMG!!! they were predicting all day and night
went to work this morning... roads are fine... no traffic... what snow is there is actually pretty grippy

:dunno:

0 fucks given

crashed out at Bill's condo
figured if all hell broke loose and i did have to walk it would be a much shorter walk than the last time i had to foot it in here

Ah, yeah, he's pretty close. Did you spoon with Jada?

10950719_10153620517303902_1756493152996071713_n.jpg

yeah, pretty much.

just snowblowed the driveway... 4" tops. Should have just shoveled it. waste of gas.

We have over two feet in eastern Mass. Anyone hear when the travel ban is supposed to be lifted? I have a business to run.

About 17"s or so hard to tell with the drifting. Some drifts are about as high as my 4' fence.

Snowblower had problems starting then shit out 3/4 of the way through. Atleast it wasn't a heavy snow.

Back