Blizzard 2015 in North East

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My part of NJ maybe got 8". We kept waiting for the heavy stuff that never came. Whatever, got me out of work for 2 days.

Only supposed to be 1-2 inches tonight/tomorrow morning.
I wonder if Sunday night will be a couple inches or a major storm, hoping for the couple inches so I can get my surgery done. Hearing a different forecast every couple of hours.

i think we got about 4-5 inches in NY lastnight.
main roads were fine but still had asshats doing 20 mph.
1 car in the ditch, and signs of another off the road at some point.

Got more snow today than we did in the blizzard

10+ and counting so far.

image.jpg

I am to the point where its nice to see a little snow but these bigger storms are just a pita. I have 4ft banks, parking sucks everywhere. My right hand is down right now so I can't shovel or snowblow. Atleast my wife took care of it over the last day and if she didnt a neighbor said he would have. I love the summer and the warm weather too much.

I am to the point where its nice to see a little snow but these bigger storms are just a pita. I have 4ft banks, parking sucks everywhere. My right hand is down right now so I can't shovel or snowblow. Atleast my wife took care of it over the last day and if she didnt a neighbor said he would have. I love the summer and the warm weather too much.
And here I am sick of the sun and warm looking for snow so I can go snowboarding. :(

Back