Block sensor for b series in eg hatch!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lewellgd

92CivicHatchCxBORNINCALI
Knock sensor for b series in eg hatch!!!

Im going to wire a b series motor in to a 92 civic cx hatch and i was wondering what i need to pin the knock sensor to or if i even have to do that at all. Its a 95 ls motor non vtec b18b1 THANKS FOR THE HELP

Last edited:
I have never heard of a block sensor. Are you talking about the knock sensor? if so Im sure it is pin D3

What ecu are you going to run? and what obd version? Knock sensor is a must...so pin it into the ecu.

Obd1 p75 ecu i will be running and i think the only sensor i have to run is the knock sensor and it will run off the cx harness. If any other wires are needed let me now and what do i pin the knock sensor to.

If I am not mistaken the o2 sensor is near the outlet of the exhaust manifold on b series and at the front top of a d

Im going to wire a b series motor in to a 92 civic cx hatch and i was wondering what i need to pin the knock sensor to or if i even have to do that at all. Its a 95 ls motor non vtec b18b1 THANKS FOR THE HELP

WOW:huh: 95 LS = no knock sensor:tisk: :wacko: :unsure: :wtf2:

..and I think I am hardly a noob. Obviously I was looking b18 vtec or I wouldn't have posted the link for that ecu. I make mistakes...I am only human.

Last edited:
so is it plug and play or do i have to pin any wires it is a obd1 1995 ls motor and a obd1 car 92 civic cx hb and obd1 p75 ecu STRAIGHT ANSWER PLZ.

the 95 LS engine harness, and ECU will clip right into your EG civic (both OBD1)

AND motor mounts are in the same place(basically the same engine bay)

you'll be straight;)

no hard feelins THEMAN its just that CRX is hopeless in your hands,

I guess less is more down in Mooresville, HAha:D

I was stuck on a gsr...I think from going from post to post. I knew an ls has no knock sensor neither did my vtec d16z6 before I swapped to a b16. I make mistakes...I am not new to the honda world, just got a little confused from trying to help too many people at once and post on too many threads. Lesson learned and its a good thing you caught it. Again, my apologies.

Back