blogs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drbelanger73

Beer is good for you.
Ok I am confused...

I never posted a blog so really I am just ingnorant. I was under the impression it was a one big long rant that you could post stuff to as you went along. I posted a preface to what was going to be my blog and now I can't add directly to it. Seems all I can do is post a second blog that continues the theme of the first one. They aren't linked though.

Am I just dumb or what?

If you have something to blog about, just make a thread after a long night of drinking. That's what everyone else does =P.

The OLD blogs were intended for some free style writing - And no one is going to take down a blog for just posting up some of your thoughts. I'm interested to hear what you have say..

But the new forum attracts newbs and their QUESTIONS and nothing blog-worthy. It makes no sense.

The new blogs are Intended for telling us how you do something, the progress of your project, or some thoughts of how YOU would do something over someone else. I'm the moderator, if you have any issues or if I delete a blog because I misunderstand, let me know.

99% of what goes on there is newb shit. If you can bring your ACTUAL blog postings to that area, I would appreciate it (And rep!)

My problem is a technical one.

When I get the option to Post to my blog it would seem that it would tail into the last one I posted. What I don´t want to do is leave a bunch of seemingly disconnected crap floating along the blog site.

Take the begining of my blog. I was prefacing my project and left off where I was going to put up baseline pics. When I did what I got looked like two seperate entries. Are these things linked in the fashion that a thread would be or are they going to come up on a search seperately and make no sense?

They intent of the blog is to show how I´m getting this wreck back into shape. Hopefully some of the stuff I learn along the way will be useful, or at least get a laugh at the amateur barbarian style I use to fix shit sometimes...:ph34r:

So in the lower right hand corner of your actual blog post, do you have an icon of a pencil ?

Yes.

Am I going to be limited to only five pictures though? That will never do. I would be better off just making several posts in a thread on the subject matter.

Or are these things not like threads at all and you only post one rant at a time, deleting the old one for the new?

hmmmm

No, they stay unless you remove them. But the additions are time and date stamped. Go ahead and start another post to complete the last one.

It's not like it's takes up a ton of space, and the internet is out of space.

Back