blow out!!!! cleaning out the shop!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guy's since my mom left us it has been me and my dad re finishing the house all over inside now we on to the garage. here is a list of the stuff thats in there that i do not need to have around. I need the room to do the insulation and sheetrock and paint the floors and just refinish the whole place. This list will get bigger as soon as i get pics of the stuff in the back yard and the stuff in the shead!!! A lot of it wont have prices i would be here forever thinkin up prices for all this stuff so hit me wit the best offs, add on a lil for shipping, unless you picking up what ever you see in the pictures is forsale!!!

set of visors out of my eg hatch.....25$
stock gague cluster out of a eg hatch....25$
T/B's of sohc,dohc 88-96 i have alot more then there is in the pics...10$ each
88 crx si tail lights no cracks, lil gary primer overspray on 1....40$
88 crx si head lights in the cages.... 30$
88 crx si hatch wit glass and wiper orig yellow but been primered with plastic's on other side.....sold to leroy 4 his bro
88 crx si interior pannels all the black even the truck pannels side,box's, center,almost all them......sold to leroy 4 his bro

88 crx si frount seats black wit gray driver torn a bit....b/o
89 integra blu cloth frount seats no ripps!.....b/o
3 tranny's hydro on all 92-95 all good......75$ each wit shift link
2 motors d15b2 d15b7 the b7 smokes the b2 mint no head on the b2........b/o
L/s cams wit gears.....30$
L/s injectors....b/o
crank sensor off 96 ex sohc.......10$
holly blue fuel pump works mint been using it to syphen gas wit.......30$
turbo off a subaru whoever you spell it not shaft play!!!....100$
down pipe costom made dont rember what for lol wit o2 hole 21/2 pipe.....25$
obd0 and obd1 dizzy no cap on eather all the guts tho......25$ each
b16a oil pan taped for turbo return....30$
d series oil pan.....b/o
air bags for 95 eg hatch gray.....50$each
grant streing wheel with quick disconnect.....100$
apaxi muffler 3'' inlet.......45$
really big crome can dont know brand 2'' inlet.....20$
motor mounts sohc on most of them on dohc teggy.......b/o
a/c compressors 2 for sohc 1 dohc...... b/o
alt sohc and dohc still good on all them have a few of each .........b/o
dual exhaust flame thrower kit every thing wit instructions...........75$
B18b intake manny.........30$
2 clutchs 92-95 sohc still good one better then the other ..........50$
starters 92-95 sohc have 4 ..........b/o
radator fan i think civic.........b/o
crank pully sohc........b/o
all the a/c lins to put ac ina civic no cuts and condenser and dryer........b/o
V/C sohc..........20$
glove box out of a eg hatchy........25$
hondaswapstuff034.jpg

hondaswapvisor.jpg

thrower.jpg

hondaswapstuff024.jpg

hondaswapstuff022.jpg

hondaswapstuff021.jpg

hondaswapstuff020.jpg

hondaswapstuff019.jpg

hondaswapstuff018.jpg

hondaswapstuff017.jpg

hondaswapstuff016.jpg

hondaswapstuff015.jpg

hondaswapstuff014.jpg

hondaswapstuff013.jpg

hondaswapstuff012.jpg

hondaswapstuff011.jpg

lsparts1992acura016.jpg

lsparts1992acura014.jpg

hondaswapstuff032.jpg

hondaswapstuff031.jpg

hondaswapstuff030.jpg

hondaswapstuff029.jpg

hondaswapstuff028.jpg

hondaswapstuff027.jpg

lsparts1992acura018.jpg

lsparts1992acura014.jpg

you see some and you need to contact me in a hurry hit my celly 860 866 0309

just for the record, id be willing to bet money most of these parts dont even belong to him, he has a history of selling shit that isnt his, no offense frank, but you do, just ask jeremy what happened to his d series motor and tranny. along with alot of benitos stuff ect.

i seriously wouldnt buy any of this, itll cause you nothing but a headache.

i also noticed some of the shit on this list is stuff i let him have to use on his car, as a good gesture, and now i see him trying to sell it.

pretty lame indeed. but, what would you really expect from a kid who used to hit his girl and stole her credit card. [

Quoted post[/post]]
just for the record, id be willing to bet money most of these parts dont even belong to him, he has a history of selling shit that isnt his, no offense frank, but you do, just ask jeremy what happened to his d series motor and tranny. along with alot of benitos stuff ect.

i also noticed some of the shit on this list is stuff i let him have to use on his car, as a good gesture, and now i see him trying to sell it.

pretty lame indeed. but, what would you really expect from a kid who used to hit his girl and stole her credit card. [
Hondaswap here is josh doing what he dose best SHITTALKING!!!!! lol it kinda funny i cant post a thing with out gettin some bullshit form some lame kid! josh you are right i did off all of jeremy shit i told him he can leave it here for a few months and after like 4 went by and he never came for it it all went o well his loss i sold most of it dirt cheep to, not my fault his broke ass couldent afford the right motor mounts to do a swap in his car after i told him it, 1 wouldent run right,2 drive like shit, and most of all not fit for shit but he begged and begged to put it on so he gave me gay racein seats and like 50 bucks for a week of bullshit on his car so i offed the motor to tony down the street and the tranny sold to a needy person on here.A i sold the ractive racein seat. as for benito i never sold a damn thing of his he got it disc breaks that really were not his but were chellos seein that they came off the car chello bought. and i did sell chello vafc and did keep the money cuz he owed me money for the shit i bought for his car when the trubo went on and the week stright i worked on it to get it runnin right but his stupidy for not takein it to be tuned! so now it it tosted!

and yes again you are right most of this stuff forsale on here is stuff left over from people who left it here and never picked it up. O waite i am sposto hold on to it forever for them till they need it NOT!! the only damn thing on here that was every owned by you is that rice can that you gave me that never made in on my car.

so now why do you just give it you dont know a damn thing about me you must just love to talk shit to every person you find a need to start shit with i was gogint o try to give you some of my business but you want to start shit o well i will take my money some other place. but i mean youa re the one who like robbed a lot of prople selling them shit and never shippin it or takein chellos money for a manny and 2 months later never made it. i will give it to you i do like the work that you do you do have a talent but you got to give up on the bullshit. man grow up! but when you are ready to grow up maybe we can do business. i would like you to fill 2 blocks and a manny made and if you can still do it that traction bar for my car i will buy from ya! but you need to grow up and chill wit the bull shit and drama!!!!! :dry:

Hey,

On the grant wheel - More specifics please. Hub cover ? What is the Boss from ?

And for that turbo, did it have a manifold to attach to ? Anymore on it's history ?

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey,

On the grant wheel - More specifics please. Hub cover ? What is the Boss from ?

And for that turbo, did it have a manifold to attach to ? Anymore on it's history ?

-> Steve
i am sorry i dont have the hub cover and it is atached to a quick disconect to take the wheel off (simmler to a race car) i have a cage in my car and i was using it to take off the wheel to get in and out but i got a smaller wheel and dont need it.

the turbo is possibly sold if he comes threw today on it or not i dont know much on it history it came off a subaru thats all i know the kid who wants to buy it now did reshurcs and told me it is off and older subaru i do know it is mint and no i donyt have a manny to atach to it !!!!

I've learned nothing.

The hub boss: That is, the part between the wheel and the column, what is it for ? What does it bolt up to ?

And if this is a grant, do you have a model number, or some idea of what it is so I can look for the hub cover ?

Quoted post[/post]]
I've learned nothing.

The hub boss: That is, the part between the wheel and the column, what is it for ? What does it bolt up to ?

And if this is a grant, do you have a model number, or some idea of what it is so I can look for the hub cover ?
sorry i figure the site beign hondaswap and all my parts for sale are for hondas you would figure it out

it is for a honda it came off a teggy but it was on my 1995 honda civic hatch back and i do not know the modle of the wheel there are no marking on it with number i had the grant box for it but i think it got thrown away :blink:
and the quick disconect have many diffeent bold hols in it to put many different wheels on it

Quoted post[/post]]

i will come and pick up my oil pan :blink: let me know when you are going to be around everytime i try to get a hold of you your phone is off,i stoped by a couple days ago to look at the teg but you wernt home

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Hondaswap here is josh doing what he dose best SHITTALKING!!!!! lol it kinda funny i cant post a thing with out gettin some bullshit form some lame kid! josh you are right i did off all of jeremy shit i told him he can leave it here for a few months and after like 4 went by and he never came for it it all went o well his loss i sold most of it dirt cheep to, not my fault his broke ass couldent afford the right motor mounts to do a swap in his car after i told him it, 1 wouldent run right,2 drive like shit, and most of all not fit for shit but he begged and begged to put it on so he gave me gay racein seats and like 50 bucks for a week of bullshit on his car so i offed the motor to tony down the street and the tranny sold to a needy person on here.A i sold the ractive racein seat. as for benito i never sold a damn thing of his he got it disc breaks that really were not his but were chellos seein that they came off the car chello bought. and i did sell chello vafc and did keep the money cuz he owed me money for the shit i bought for his car when the trubo went on and the week stright i worked on it to get it runnin right but his stupidy for not takein it to be tuned! so now it it tosted!

and yes again you are right most of this stuff forsale on here is stuff left over from people who left it here and never picked it up. O waite i am sposto hold on to it forever for them till they need it NOT!! the only damn thing on here that was every owned by you is that rice can that you gave me that never made in on my car.

so now why do you just give it you dont know a damn thing about me you must just love to talk shit to every person you find a need to start shit with i was gogint o try to give you some of my business but you want to start shit o well i will take my money some other place. but i mean youa re the one who like robbed a lot of prople selling them shit and never shippin it or takein chellos money for a manny and 2 months later never made it. i will give it to you i do like the work that you do you do have a talent but you got to give up on the bullshit. man grow up! but when you are ready to grow up maybe we can do business. i would like you to fill 2 blocks and a manny made and if you can still do it that traction bar for my car i will buy from ya! but you need to grow up and chill wit the bull shit and drama!!!!! :dry:

just for the record this is jeremy and i woudent buy shit off frank. i was never one to down talk frank u kno alot of people told me that yea this kid knows his shit and all this other bull shit so i gave him a chance with my car because he told me it would be an easy swap and i belived him he told me alls i needed was on obd2 ecu and a obd2 distrubter and thats it he thohgt that woudl fix it but guess what ass hole it dinet my car runs like shit thanks to you u dont kno shit about honda go back to ur trucks. and you say mny cars a hack you are the one who did it and i had money to do the swap and i had the right motor mounts so stop trying to tell people that o i had no money and shit like that go head lie to people no one likes u in bristol you have no freinds and u like to beat girls asses that real fucking mature so i woudnet buy shit off this kid he scames people he did it before to other people out of state belive me i was there when he did it so listen to me poeople when i say he will scam you

damn frank, you just got burned. look i dont have beef with anyone.

i just speak the truth. take it for what its worth and deal with it./

yea he did get burned, you kno frank i might not kno much about cars but i do kno that u fucked up my car and u dont kno shit about fucking hondas, and ur a fucking rip off and u scam people, people would have to be really fucking stupid to buy shit off you, and one more thing buddy if ur gonna go around beating girls asses including your sister whithc half of bristol knows u beat her up the other day why dont u man up and take me one one to one if u think that alls i do is cry in high school like u said cuz we all saw that message, so if yoiur gonna sit here and down talk josh for his work dude josh is one of the most talented kids out there that acualy knows his cars u need to cut the shit

Do they have grammar classes in Bristol? None of you use punctuation or spell properly.

/threadjack

OK, take it to PM boys. Air your laundry somewhere else.

Quoted post[/post]]
yea he did get burned, you kno frank i might not kno much about cars but i do kno that u fucked up my car and u dont kno shit about fucking hondas, and ur a fucking rip off and u scam people, people would have to be really fucking stupid to buy shit off you, and one more thing buddy if ur gonna go around beating girls asses including your sister whithc half of bristol knows u beat her up the other day why dont u man up and take me one one to one if u think that alls i do is cry in high school like u said cuz we all saw that message, so if yoiur gonna sit here and down talk josh for his work dude josh is one of the most talented kids out there that acualy knows his cars u need to cut the shit
yo you are a broke ass motherfucked the got fired from his job for stealing and came to me wit stock 1996 ex motor mounts what are stock sohc motor mounts going to do? NOTHING he says i got to sell my head light to give ya money and sell junk broke ass lights to benito for stupid low money and hat to sell his lil rims and still had no money to pay me so i take his cheap ass raceing seats that are worth shit i sold them for 50 bucks! and then i told him he still did not have the right mounts and he got to manchester honda and get what the guy there tol him he needed! would you guess he brought me the same set of stock 1996 ex sohc mounts lol they dident work the first time why would they the second time! and then i tell him he need the conversion harness for the ecu and he just keeps drivein around wondering whe nit running like shit i told you when you came to me it was gogin to cost money to do it and he begged and begged to have me do it well you got it got what you paied for you pay shit you get shit. And i never talked trash about joshes work his shit is good he is talanted if you could read it up there that what it says. i was just speaking the truth on what he pulled on chello so get ti right and you runnin all over bristol cryin to every one about not gettin your shit form me you going to kick my ass dude lets go i am not scared to fight any one !!!! and i do no give a shit who likes me or dont liek in around here it dont bother me one bit.

Hello,
First of all I am here to defend myself. Why the fuck am I being brought in to this? This forum is supposed to be about cars and parts and selling parts and help about cars NOT fighting, girlfriends ,and my fucking credit card and other peoples past!! If you have a problem with some one on here bring it some where else or dont talk abou them or to them then here instead of making innocent people hear about it. Why can't you all just get along. No one is perfect. I'm not going to lie Josh did take a while with Chelos manifold or what ever happeend with it, I had to hear Chelo bitch. But I dont really know him.I only met him once.
And Jermey was asked to get the right mounts but still wanted to use the ones that were wrong and drove and beat a little on the car when it was running like shit. People learn from their mistakes. Get over it....Now please just keep me out of this and just get along!!

xo-Teresa

Quoted post[/post]]
Do they have grammar classes in Bristol? None of you use punctuation or spell properly.

/threadjack

OK, take it to PM boys. Air your laundry somewhere else.

No way dude ! This is AWESOME. I'll pay Pissedoff $10 to keep this thread open !

Round 2.... FIGHT

Lemme get my popcorn !

Ok, first things first - Who run Bartertown ? Master Blaster runs Barter town !

And by the looks of it someone went on a 3 day crime spree in Bristol and stole everyone's punctuation keys clean off their keyboard. This story is AWESOME, Exciting and it MUST be read by all.

And the girl, oh my god the girl. Beleive it or not, she is the FIRST girl I've seen log in here and show us a picture of her car (Which I can honestly believe she designed, and not her boyfriend) and that deserves mention. (EDIT: OOOOOH that's her SIG. I see. And that's not her car, but what she wants her car to be ? Oh tisk tisk. Credit revoked.)

-> Master Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back