blow out!!!! cleaning out the shop!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys are too funny...

first no one is going to buy my oil pan that i let chello take cause he thought it would fit on his gsr motor lol ..i would rather seen it thrown away then someone buy it and give money to frank..who was supposed buy my clutch 2 months ago and never EVER came through with any money. also i call bullshit on your whole setup 2.0 crower ls motor with stock p30 pistons? i mean come on,i could go on but i will stop there

second....jermey i told you not to let frank swap your motor cause it would be nothing but problems..and look what happened...and i belive you still owe neonmike 100$ for something you got from him.i mean he tried to help you out and you burned him,

p.s. let me know if you guys are going to fight cause i will go get my oil pan from frank and mikes money from jermey

Quoted post[/post]]
lol you guys are too funny...

first no one is going to buy my oil pan that i let chello take cause he thought it would fit on his gsr motor lol ..i would rather seen it thrown away then someone buy it and give money to frank..who was supposed buy my clutch 2 months ago and never EVER came through with any money. also i call bullshit on your whole setup 2.0 crower ls motor with stock p30 pistons? i mean come on,i could go on but i will stop there

second....jermey i told you not to let frank swap your motor cause it would be nothing but problems..and look what happened...and i belive you still owe neonmike 100$ for something you got from him.i mean he tried to help you out and you burned him,

p.s. let me know if you guys are going to fight cause i will go get my oil pan from frank and mikes money from jermey
well thats kinda funny never bought your cluch cuz i have no use for it now sice the tranny i bought was no good sorry i dident call and say that. And your oil pan it was sold today to a kid a scsu sorry. An i dont really give 2 shit's if you think what i got in my motor is bullshit cuz i know waht i put in there and jemery should have listened to brandon cuz i should have listened t omy self and never trouch you fuckin car cuz i told you befor i started it it would neevr come out right if you dident buy the right shit. hay i dont give a fuck tho i built my car and it has not let me down yet other then snapin a few axles! but that prolly has some bullshit reason behind it right guy's what did i do wrong there? make to much power i my motor for the stock one's? o well i guess we will see with my new motor and the supercharger when summer come's i am up for a race if any one got cash and ball's to race i am not a soar loser. if i lose i lose but if i win then i guess you were wrong lol i been hearing about all this honda power in this area and i only really seen 2 cars brandons and brians! where then rest of this power that every one talks about all theses cars josh has built? i dont see them!! talk shit about what ever it is you want to it dont bother me!!! i know what cars i built or help build that are still running to this day mint as can be cuz they had moneya nd the right shit to do it un like jemery!!! wow now that i think of it his the the only hunk of shit i touched that went wrong lol !!!!! fuck the yellow crx i helped make a si and then swaped a ls in to for the kid is still out in hartford killin cars!!!!! saw it last weekend. dam and my boy stave in NY his coupe it still runnin strong that got a ls swaped in it to mine ya body is hurt but hell i drive it about 300 miles a day for my job wit the built and swap ls in it and nothign ever gave me a problum other then the axle snapin racein it lol. the s10 pick up i build at waynes still over by bruno's shop and running as sweet as the day we finished it!! the green hatch back i put my old sohc in is still running around bristol wit a bad tranny but i only swaped out the motor! wow the list goes on all good cuz they had money.

what ever end it guys jemery had not loot to built a car and end result it fucked up now it decision and i warend him from the start!!! josh you talk a lot of shit but your work is good you got some talent and when you reayd to stock being so cocky i will bo business wit ya if not i will take it some other place. Brandon sorry i dident buy the clutch of ya but i just dident need it! josh was right guy most of this shit for sale is stuff that was left here i told the people who left it, that it was ok here for a lil wile but 4 months is way to long i a mnot a storage shop so instead of junkin it i t for sale!!! every thing for sale is ligit adn will be shipped out the day after it is sold with trackin numbers i have plantey of vouches that will back me up! ask and i will give ya a list of them.

now leave this post to forsale shit only and take you bullshit to some one who will care!!! cuz i really dont

and if you really want to run you car every fri sat night i am on jennings road or murphy rd in hartfor racein my car feel free to step up win or lose it al lfun that what we build our cars for on here right?
i know there other out there faster then me but idont care good from them props to them for doing a good job i am in it for the fun!!

its to late to leave this thread alone....frank i am putting a gsr in my car very soon and i have no problems putting some money up aginst your 2.0 croaker motor and we dont have to go to hartford.....give me a week

Quoted post[/post]]
its to late to leave this thread alone....frank i am putting a gsr in my car very soon and i have no problems putting some money up aginst your 2.0 croaker motor and we dont have to go to hartford.....give me a week
be happy to but i work every day so only time i out doing my thing i fri sat night hatford havein a good time wanna run it thats where i do it i dont fuck wit bristol cops sorry! it racein all fun in the end you want to make a war out of it take it to some other person i am in it for the fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
I"ll take that Apex
pm'd any other people need parts make it easy on your self hit me on aim bluhatch95 or the just call 860 866 0309!

yeah just for fun..im not going to hartford we will meet up and figure something out..any objections to a camera? so you know we could post it on here

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah just for fun..im not going to hartford we will meet up and figure something out..any objections to a camera? so you know we could post it on here
hey i told ya i am in it for fun win or lose it all fun you want tape it go for it but to let you know i dont fuck around in bristol i race in hartford and hartford only i know were it is safe and what road are good and the cops dont give a fuck there unless you want to hit the track? but i not trackin my car till my new motor goes in!!!

im not driving to hartford to race you when i can throw a rock from your house to mine....if you wanna wait until spring and put some money on it im cool with that too

Quoted post[/post]]
im not driving to hartford to race you when i can throw a rock from your house to mine....if you wanna wait until spring and put some money on it im cool with that too
as soon as i get my shop cleaned out then my car is goign in to put the new motor in it soo it wont be a daily driver. me and my dad want to just use it as a toy for the tracks and weekends palytime so thats prolly goign to be what happens soon anyway!

i should have listen to all of you guys except frank cuz he lies out of his ass im not gonna talk more shit on here because i dont feel like pisinf people off unlike him i care but i should of listen to everyone else that told me not to go to him but i did and i have to deal with the fact but my car will get fixed and it will be nice when im done u will see

Well....For what it's worth.

When Walter needed a few parts from a head to help get his car running...Frank had the part, got it to my house, we met, we got the parts for $10, and we gave his buddy some money for the gas and their time...for my experiance with the kid...he was straight forward...and done with no problems. And the car runs now.

hey frank, ill put 500 on my teg vs any goddamn thing you can bring to the table, and ill even let you run d/rs or slicks and ill run my set of shitty allseasons just to make it remotely sporting. frank, even if you wanted to do business with me, i wouldnt sell shit to you, just for the fact i dont want my name associated with you.

frank, ill put 500 on my teg, on my LOW boost setting, shit ill even give you and your piece of rolling shit a head start. and i want it on tape with all your boys watching.

you see, me brandon, corey and dale ect, know how to build fast hondas. you guys try. ill give ya that, but thats it. id bet 1000 that if i took you all to lebanon and gave you a set of my slicjks to use, none of your cars would break 13s. not even on slicks.

fucking lame ass excuses for hondas. you guys are the reason why the real enthusiasts get harassed so goddamn much

Wow is all i have to say about this thread. Now i dont know frank at all i have met him a few times but dude you need to chill thinkin you have the fastest car around here. You may have a "quick" car but it is by no means fast, if you think it is i got somthin for your ass come see me when your ready. Now on to jeremy, you think i have forgotton that you still owe me money, wrong, i still remember. If i remember right you said your car got stolen or somthin to that effect, hahahahahaha who would want that heap of shit nobody i knew that was a lie when you told me. Now you have an option you can come up with the money you owe me or i am gonna come get the bumper you have on the car now regardless if it is the one i sold you or not. This whole thread is pointless anyway The people in bristol who have fast cars know they are fast and dont go bragging to everyone in the world cause we have nothin to prove. Now Josh has riddin in my car with a crappy fmu and 6 lbs of boost i would be willing to bet that with that set up i could ummmm smoke your car, And this year i have standalone and way more boost so you guys know where i hang out u want some come get some.

This is just as easy to read as the rest of this:
Hieroglyphic.gif

Ya see, now that makes sense.

well i never said i had the "FASTEST" car in bristol i am not talkin down about theses guy's but un like croy and dale and brandon my car is built! and is one the road! i here alot about cory 500hp project and i know one day it will be done and really fast car when it is done but it's not! and dales car i seen and saw it go and it was fast but now it is off the road and i seen his new motor and i know it will be fast when it is done but it is not! and i was in brandonds car when i was running and fuck it was nasty fast! but not now. my car has a built motor from cam's down to crank.NO it is not the fastest car around but it is one of the few built car's still on the road!!! And unlike the rest of ya when i say i am going to build sometin i do it i dont talk about it for a year and never come threw fuck i havent even owned my honda for not evena year and it got a cage in it and a built motor and the upgraded suspation full exhaust!!! i want sometin done i make it happen it was the same way wit my lowrider truck! eather way i know that i am not the fastest out there but i not trying to be!!!

josh you are to cocky about your shit you got money to blow i will set ya up wit a least 4 race's this weekend and i will bet out of the 4 you will lose 3 you car fast but i know that a few of my boy's running in hartford are much much faster then your's. you build a fast car but you cant be the fastest eather!!!
idc if you guy's dont like streetracein in hartford but it a good time and a place were a lot of fast cars are! whe i started goign out there there was a lot of wanna be fast car's out ther ebut it has gotton much much better and much much faster!!!!

ok i just got off the phone wit my boy he wants to set ya up sat wit a race it is a 1994 eg hatch 1.6 turbo!! you can have his number to meet wit him Dont lose all your money!!!

my 15 year old nephew just called you guys stupid :) ROFL

You guys need to tag out and bring that chick and her boyfriend back into the ring, that's gonna be funny.

DANCE MY PUPPETS DANCE

If any one looking to buy any thing pm me or hit me on aim bluhatch95 or just call the cell 860 8660309

sorry for the drama from the guys who love to start shit!!!

MARCH 4,2006, HUBBARD PARK, MERIDEN, CT

SWAP MEET!!!!!!!!! STARTIN AT 1 PM

BRIG YOU STUFFF OR STOP BY AND BUY SHIT

MORE INFO IN THE REGIONAL SECTION !!!!!

ok, this is a for sale thread.

if you want to buy Frank's parts, send him a PM about it.

otherwise, this stupid Bristol bullshit has got to stop. it doesn't belong on this board. and it's also the reason i got out of Hondas... too much childish bullshit.

Grow up. Keep it off my board, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back