Blown Head Gasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Welp,

I think It happened.....Driving home from Yankee Stadium on sunday....Halfway between CT/NY....I was driving with "spirit"......when all of a sudden i see a white trail of smoke coming out of my exhaust after i had "gunned" iti was like WTF.....so i slowed down a bit and lightly pushed down on the gas ...going about 65....then i did it harder got up to about 90 and saw the smoke again.....then i let off.....wierd thing is....i did it a third time and no smoke....but that was like 30 minutes later....I'm pretty sure it's a blown head gasket...My buddy who is fixing my celica(which is done today) is gonna do some tests to give me some confirmation.

I hate cars....................................................................................

For sale: 1994 Corvette, 2000 Ford Explorer Limited, 1990 Celica GT

WTB: Good Condition Lark

Originally posted by CoreyR@May 10 2005, 09:49 PM
just think of it as an opportunity to upgrade if you gotta do a head gasket (ported heads) :thumbsup:
[post=497632]Quoted post[/post]​

dude this guy has extensive work to his motor

Originally posted by vtecsir1+May 10 2005, 10:01 PM-->
@May 10 2005, 09:49 PM
just think of it as an opportunity to upgrade if you gotta do a head gasket (ported heads) :thumbsup:
[post=497632]Quoted post[/post]​

dude this guy has extensive work to his motor
[post=497638]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, i really don't....i just have a stock LT1 with the Procharger..and a few other things like injectors, plugs, wires, ignition ...heads/cam and all other components are stock....

Back