Blox Springs...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94tuner

I am in the process of building my 91 ef hatch and im considering different brands of springs and shocks. The two that i am favoring are tokico shocks and skunk2 springs...and the other is skunk2 shocks and blox springs but i havent heard too many review on them. Has anyone used any of these combinations? Or can tell me their opinon of blox springs? Please help me out

I looked on amazon.com for spring/shock set ups. They usually have shocks matched with springs in relation to ride height and stiffness. I ordered some godspeed 16 way adjustable coil overs which are coming to me in a couple of weeks. $650

im not really familiar with blox so imo id shy away from them. skunk2 on the other hand has been in the game awhile. im not 100% sure but id bet the skunk2 springs and shocks are a matching set so why mess with the two different setups with the skunk2s switching roles. match them and id bet youll get the best results. just my .02

As long as the spring rates and dimensions are the same; a spring is a spring...

Back