Blue Or White

Which color do you like better

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what happened to TurboBlue?

:p

CW ownz

btw, I ahve some more stuff for you Scott, hit me an email.

Man I think your car is really tiiiizzzite. The White does look better in my eyes. The fact that you went and got ADVANS .. man.. :worthy: :worthy: I wanted ADVANS.. then I saw the price..I'm still going to get them but I'm going to have idividual alarms in each rim with some sort of unit that will give the would be theif 100,000 volts or something. :ph34r: Anyway.. nice ass car

Are those even the same cars? Different lights, exhaust is difference, no stickers, rear H emblem is gone on white car, different tags, the white has some gold crap by the taillight, etc.

the white is pretty sweet... the car looks really nice

what color is the car really do u have two cars one blue and one white, for some reason i got confused looking at both pictures

The term rice gets tossed around way to much. 90% of these peeps have no idea what they're talkin bout. Would an option 2 sticker over your exhaust be rice? No. Anyway, I like the white, I only like the 5th gens in that blue for some reason.
Just a heads up, the white one looks like it may have an oil leak ;)

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 10 2003, 08:52 PM
Just a heads up, the white one looks like it may have an oil leak ;)

lol are u talking bout the shiny black pavement around it?

LOL I wish I had two. The blue is the before pic and the white is the after pic... look for more pics here

The shiny pavement is called water after a car wash. I did that purposely to give the reflection effect. LOL

You're right... most of these guys don't know what they're lookin at. BTW: The pics do absolutely no justice to the car.

i voted for the white ... i love blue but it just looks a lot better in the white (maybe its just the pics <_< )

and seeing that everyone else decided to throw their $.02 in i will too ;)
i think your car looks good... its not my style and i probly wouldnt do it myself... but you obviously have a lot of time, effort, thought, and money invested in it... so i give it the respect it, and you deserve :thumbsup:
and im sure ill be seeing you around sometime soon :)

Thanks for the kind words. I respect your opinion cause you put it fairly and I'm glad you can appreciate my efforts.

Back