Blue Screen Of Death

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are these real?
Or are they like the "All your base are belong to us" photoshops of the last century?

The system went live without a hitch, was probably up for 5 years and because some network admin hasn't come up with a redundant system - Or rebooted the wrong server / power outage / memory leak / RAID drive swap gone wrong ... it's Window's fault ?

Wow.

-> Steve

I remember seeing Guru Meditation Failures everywhere in the world... Amiga CLI and Workbench must suck, huh ?

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 13 2005, 07:01 PM
The system went live without a hitch, was probably up for 5 years and because some network admin hasn't come up with a redundant system - Or rebooted the wrong server / power outage / memory leak / RAID drive swap gone wrong ... it's Window's fault ?

Wow.

-> Steve

I remember seeing Guru Meditation Failures everywhere in the world... Amiga CLI and Workbench must suck, huh ?
[post=445325]Quoted post[/post]​

A 5 year Windows uptime?

Now THAT is funny.

Also, a memory leak is VERY MUCH a Windows fault. That's bad coding.

I would actually belive it, if it is a photoshop or not......... because windows is complete trash.(and now that I say this, Ill jinx my self and, my computer will probably crash or get a blue screen of death!!)

one night driving by the WORLDS LARGEST DAIRY STORE stew lenardsthey have a huge sign that says what deal are going on in saide and they just made it bigger and brighter so were driving along and that night i pooped e and we see the sign all normal and the boom its a huge bright blue screen and then nothing and we were all exited cuz it was like whoa and then it wasnt working for like a week. and at my local bank i saw an atm like those makes me hate tecnology

You know what I hate? Reading that 3 times, then reading it ALOUD and still not understanding what in the hell you are typing.

gallery_8_32_1105943064.jpg

Back