blue white smoke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hopefully this weekend i gonna take it for a test run to see the results so far in neutral when u rev it high the car move from the extra torque

Revving the car in neutral to make it move isnt a good idea. Unless im reading you wrong.

IM GONNA DRIVE IT THIS WEEKEND I ALREADY GOT THE ENGINE IN THE CAR READY TO GO, WHY DO IU NEED TO BUY ANOTHER ENGINE. YES U ARE READING ME WRONG. WE PUT IT IN NUETRAL TO SEE HOW THE ENGINE IT SOUNDS ITS VERY GOOD. THIS WEEKEND IS THE FIRST TEST RUN TO SEE THE SWAP WAS WORTH IT. I HAVE NOT DRIVEN IT SINCE THE ENGINE SWAP TOOK PLACE.
AND AGAIN WHY WOULD I NEED ANOTHER NEW ENGINE WHEN I JUST BOUGHT ONE GEEZ. {NEW ENGINE F22B 160HP 156TQ JDM OLD ENGINE D15Y7 102HP AND 92TQ. SO MY SWAP IS COMPLETE FOR NOW.:mad:}

jesuslivesjust replace the head gasket and c what happens, save up and get a nice new motor. NO IM NOT GONNA SAVE UP AND GET A NEW ENGINE WHEN I ALREADY HAVE WTF!!!!!!!!

You don't need to buy a new motor. I hate it when people post and leave out HUGE!!!! details, like I don't know, THE FACT THAT THE MOTOR HAS BEEN ON A BOAT COMING OVER SEAS FOR THE PAST SEVERAL WEEKS!! and this was the first time that you have ran it!!

People use your brain! We can't read minds here! This is almost as bad as the guy on the turbo dodge forum that wondered why his freshly reringed engine was burning oil on 2 & 3. After many post, he finally revealed that he reused rings and didn't hone the engine!

Yeah. Pretty much. I think his giant ego is causing pressure in his skull, creating ever-increasing stupidity.
Oh, and since he's the big man on campus, he gets to totally insult people for no reason, but throws a bitch fit if the favor is returned.

Well if its not to do with having oil put in the bores for transport or from the engine just sitting about for god knows how long
Im thinking its maybe you valve stem seals
I am having the same problem with my y8
Blue smoke in high revs and using oil
I did a compression test and it was fine
So next step is to do a leakdown test which will show you if it is valve seals or head gasket

I think your best bit is to take it for a good drive and see if it clears up
If not get a leakdown test done, it will tell you alot

So did taking it for a spin at the weekend help ?

Well I

Well if its not to do with having oil put in the bores for transport or from the engine just sitting about for god knows how long
Im thinking its maybe you valve stem seals
I am having the same problem with my y8
Blue smoke in high revs and using oil
I did a compression test and it was fine
So next step is to do a leakdown test which will show you if it is valve seals or head gasket

I think your best bit is to take it for a good drive and see if it clears up
If not get a leakdown test done, it will tell you alot

So did taking it for a spin at the weekend help ?

Well I

Leakdown won't tell you anything about the valve seals or guides. Just because you have good compression doesn't mean that your rings are good either. You could have stuck oil rings or something like that.

When you drive it, are you noticing oil buring on accel or decel(engine brake)? Accel is sign of bad rings, decel is sign of bad guides/valve seals. IMO 99% of the the time you will have bad valve seals than guides on a honda motor.

sounds like your block is cracked.....since u said theres no coolant in the oil then no blown headgasket....thick blue and or white smoke means cracked block for sure.....time for a swap........

white/ black= cracked head gasket means that it was cause from blown headgasket
blue/white= cracked block

sounds like your block is cracked.....since u said theres no coolant in the oil then no blown headgasket....thick blue and or white smoke means cracked block for sure.....time for a swap........

white/ black= cracked head gasket means that it was cause from blown headgasket
blue/white= cracked block

wrong

Back