BlueShadow's FS/WTB thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FS
$300 p/u $330 shipped - Greddy SP2 for 88-91 CRX (sale pending)
make offer - 92 LS radiator w/ both fans
make offer - B series alternator w/ square plug PIC

If I can get a set of GSR cams installed then this other stuff will go up for sale:
$400 - Skunk2 stg 1 cams for B16/B18C, used for only 4.5 months / 4000 miles
$170 p/u $200 shipped - 94-99 DC Sports 4-1 GSR header no dings minor scuffs

WTB
EG half sized radiator in working condition.
94-95 GSR in & ex camshafts

I accept paypal only for items being shipped, and cash for items being p/u. Some of the large items have two prices for p/u and shipping. However I can ship anything on the list or meet locals for pickup. Local pickups can meet me anywhere between Concord and Sacramento in NorCal. I can snap pics and e-mail them to you upon request.

Thanks

i got 95 gsr cams and eg radiator, i want ur skunk2 cams. email me at dispropimphoez@bellsouth.net so we can work something out. is the dc stainless u got pics?

Originally posted by BlueShadow@Dec 25 2004, 10:31 PM
FS
$300 p/u $330 shipped - Greddy SP2 for 88-91 CRX (sale pending)
make offer - 92 LS radiator w/ both fans
make offer - B series alternator w/ square plug PIC

If I can get a set of GSR cams installed then this other stuff will go up for sale:
$400 - Skunk2 stg 1 cams for B16/B18C, used for only 4.5 months / 4000 miles
$170 p/u $200 shipped - 94-99 DC Sports 4-1 GSR header no dings minor scuffs

WTB
EG half sized radiator in working condition.
94-95 GSR in & ex camshafts

I accept paypal only for items being shipped, and cash for items being p/u. Some of the large items have two prices for p/u and shipping. However I can ship anything on the list or meet locals for pickup. Local pickups can meet me anywhere between Concord and Sacramento in NorCal. I can snap pics and e-mail them to you upon request.

Thanks
[post=437295]Quoted post[/post]​

email'd ya back

Originally posted by BlueShadow@Dec 29 2004, 02:01 PM
heya, I sent you an e-mail

about the header it's ceramic...e-mail has attached pics
[post=438722]Quoted post[/post]​

All you have to do to reply is scroll to the bottom of the page, click 'fast reply', and type in the box. You don't have to quote the entire post that is 7mm above your post, every time you post....geez.

On the LS radiator, would it be possible for you to measure it, and lmk t dimesions? mainly how tall it is and how long it is.

From the top of the radiator cap to the bottom of the radiator it's 17"
From side to side it's 28"
The core is about 2" thick without the fans
With the fans on it's about 5"

Back