BlueShadow's FS/WTB thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's my FS/WTB thread, just cleaned up my apartment and found a bunch of stuff I dont really need anymore. All prices are shipped and are OBO.

FS
$400 - Skunk2 stage 1 camshafts for B series VTEC 5K miles (sale pending)
$40 - DSM 450 bluetops, 8K miles since last cleaning
$10 (1 total) - p/n 90017-PR3-003 - crank pulley bolt, new still in bag
$5 (2 total) - p/n 13622-PR3-000 - crank pulley washer plates, both new, 1 still in bag 1 taken out of bag
FREE (1 total) - p/n 94050-12080 - nut, flange 12mm, new still in bag
$15 (8 total) - p/n 90180-SH3-000 - bolt, washer 10X22, new still in bag
$5 (4 total) - p/n 95701-12030-08 - bolt, flange 12x30, new still in bag
$100 shipped - p/n 78410-ST7-003 - speed sensor assy, new, taken out of bag only to look at it TOP RIGHT
$50 shipped - speed sensor assy with speedo gear LEFT SIDE
$15 shipped - evap purge control solenoid BOTTOM RIGHT
$50 shipped - 2.25" mild steel test pipe 22.5" long, used about 200 miles PIC
$60 - JDM ITR VTEC solenoid w/ 3 mounting bolts, needs gasket that goes between VS and head PIC
SOLD - 94-95 OBD 1 GSR injectors
$50 shipped - 92 LS radiator w/ both fans PIC
$40 - B series alternator w/ square plug PIC
$20 shipped - ITR style shift knob, never got around to using it PIC

WTB
Full set of OEM B16 or B18C intake and exhaust valves

I accept paypal only for items being shipped, and cash for items being p/u. Some of the large items have two prices for p/u and shipping. However I can ship anything on the list or meet locals for pickup. Local pickups can meet me anywhere between Concord and Sacramento in NorCal. I can snap pics and e-mail them to you upon request.

Thanks

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 7 2005, 11:04 AM
your pics don't work.

What car is the test pipe for?

Any vouches by chance?
[post=442518]Quoted post[/post]​

I used the test pipe for my B swapped CRX, but the front and rear flange can bolt up to any 2.25" header and 2.25" catback.. It has an O2 sensor bung in the front, and the length is 22.5" but that might be too long for most poeple with stock setups. It would probably be better for people looking to put together a custom catback. You might be able to get a muffler ship to cut a small length off the front or back and have them reflare the piping.

I have a lot of voches but they're all from people on Honda-Tech, where I've been a member for about 4-5 years.

b18c1_powered_si
typerman2001
Irishweird00
92HB_HB
extremecivichb
C uR eX (I think I bought something from him)

My Skunk2 stage 1 cams are out of the motor and is now officially for sale.

They have 5000 miles and are still in good condition, except for a small scratch on the intake cam. It's not on the lobes, but it's on the part of the intake cam that goes under the cam cap closest to the intake cam gear. The depth of the scratch is equivalent to the thickness of 2 sheets of paper.

I have 3 pics of the scratch and I can e-mail then to interested buyers upon request.

Thanks

Thanks for the bump integraslut,

These bluetops are from the turbo model, and they are peak and hold injectors. It also comes with the clips needed so you can solder it to your harness. All yo would need to do is wire in some resistors or buy a resistor box if your car requires it.

These injectors are not plug and play, you may have to modify the injectors O-rings a little bit and you'll have to solder the wiring.

EDIT:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1112199Here is my vouch thread on Honda-tech

yea, i know that, I just wanted to make sure which they were. Got paypal? I'll defenitly take them, but I want to wait till wednesday if thats iight with you?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 14 2005, 08:53 AM
yea, i know that, I just wanted to make sure which they were. Got paypal? I'll defenitly take them, but I want to wait till wednesday if thats iight with you?
[post=445536]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure I can wait a few days, they're not going anywhere. hehehe

check your IM's for my paypal ID

oh yah,

I added something to my WTB list. I need a full set of OEM B16 or B18C valves. If I could get a set for a good price that would be great.

Thanks

Back