bluhatch95 crook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18swap94

Banned
this guy is a crook don't buy form him because what he is selling is all stolen parts. i want to know how he is cool with the owner of this website and brian isn't doing anything about it. this site is untrustworthy. this kid is facing credit card scams and ebay is looking for him for not delivering items sold and keeping the money. the owner of this site gave him free shit so they must be cool. so someone got some explaining to do.

i dont like the guy... but who the hell are you to say anything. You have no credibility on this site. What if i say B18swap94 is a pedofile. No one can prove me otherwise. bluhatch has some positive transactions here, so your trust is decreasing... oh yeah and IBL :)

He sent my shit? it worked fine, and it came with the box/instructions.
Usually (not always) it's tough to 'steal' the box and instructions.
$100 shipped for VAFC, worked fine, i sold it for $130 to some kid.
He did disappear though?

he might or might not be a crook but its all proving it b18swap94- show proof and the admin will do some thing until then he does have credability over some one with 2 posts and likes to talk shit about member #1

Whats his ebay ID? I'm sure his feedback will tell all. Until thats posted, I'm going to discredit everything you say.

50% for not refunding someone money for a turbo..
probly that same dude^%^^^^^
he only has two feedbacks tho.. and nothin for sale

Member Profile: allmotorhatch95 (0)

Feedback Score: 0
Positive Feedback: 50.0%

Negative feedback rating-
Item sold not as described, refused refund after saying he would refundBadEbayer

but i have one bad transaction but i couldnt help it... i dont like this bluhatch guy anyway. But i wanna know the truth. :ph34r:

in defense, this is what happened:
(bluhatch left neg feedback for that guy):
placed a bid and sent payment they backed out
Seller allmotorhatch95 ( 0 ) Oct-12-05 23:49 8005868174
Reply by ian915: excessive shipping prices, he said he'd refund it 6 times, then shipped anyway

and i wouldnt start talking shit about B.
not a single member of this site doubts his credibility.

only asses make assumptions and you need to thoroughly check shit out before you start implying shit.

i'm not boys with him, nor do i know him.
I never gave him free shit. What did i give him that was free? please, tell me. i'm dying to know.

i met up with him one time, of which, he bought with cash my tapped gsr oil pan. $50 transaction. met at D&D, went smooth... went our seperate ways.

in another un-realted expereince, i burned a chip for him, but i did it through brandon... i never even saw him. I charged brandom my normal chipping fee, less shipping, so $10. i normally charge 15 paypalled/shipped, and anyone who bought a chip from me can vouch for that.
the chips cost $5 each (I only use amtel's) and i'm taking 5 bucks for my time. between shipping and anti-static wrap, buddle wrap, and the foam insert, the other $5 is used for shipping.

that's the only knowledge i have of Frank.

you come on here acting like you know me by name (Do i know you??) and trying to start shit with 0 backing.

in the autcion in question, he even STATES that he is not a turbo expert (and from talking with him on aim a couple times, i can vouch for the lack of knowldge)

moreover, he's not even from torrington-- so that might not even be the right ebay account...

I bought a tranny from him a few weeks ago. Sent him 150 for it and I got the tranny a week later. Works fine except for a crack around the bottom housing that the gay ass UPS man put there from dropping the damn box because he said it was heavy. (Fixed by J.B. Weld :) )Tranny is in and works PERFECT. I don't know him well. Personally, don't care he can't type. As long as i got my shit and it works, I don't give a flying rats ass where it came from. He's ok with me

By the way: he's hasn't been on because his computer crashed. He phoned me to make sure i got the tranny.

this is what i Know. he sold the disc brake to someone without telling the owner of the brakes he sold them. coreyr now has them from the rightful owner. so he does not have any way to ship brakes to someone b/c he does not even have them anymore. his ex G/F is from torrington thats why its says that in his ebay account

also his computer did not crash his power got turned off from not paying the bills. i know him personally and he has just stated being a real fuck up reciently. but i have told everyone not to buy from him from the start

the biggest problem is he lies alot. i dont think anything was stolen. almost everything he sold was his friends stuff that they wanted him to sell for them but he just tells them it was never sold and keeps the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back