bluhatch95 crook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
iull vouch that he is a scamming piece of shit. the orig poster lives 5 mins from me, as well as pissedoffsol.

im sure brian knows who frank is. this post is 100 percent necessary.

i will tell anyone in depth about the kid if they want to know.

and as for b18swap94 im guessing its chelo or benito, anyways, you guys cant just come on brians site and say shit like this, have some respect, but then again you guys dont have any for anyone or their shit. this is what you guys get for fucking with eachother. you guys all do it to eachother.

bad boyz realites for life yo.

Quoted post[/post]]
iull vouch that he is a scamming piece of shit. the orig poster lives 5 mins from me, as well as pissedoffsol.

im sure brian knows who frank is. this post is 100 percent necessary.

i will tell anyone in depth about the kid if they want to know.

and as for b18swap94 im guessing its chelo or benito, anyways, you guys cant just come on brians site and say shit like this, have some respect, but then again you guys dont have any for anyone or their shit. this is what you guys get for fucking with eachother. you guys all do it to eachother.

bad boyz realites for life yo.

THIS FUCKING DUDE AND HIS FRIEND BOTH TRIED TO SCREW ME. I have posted this on a few of his listings including one before and after the sell of that tranny. That is a good bet of why you really did get it. As far as proof goes......on his very first couple of listings he listed a set of rear brakes and then on a edit reposted that they were sold to "mike from dallas" ..............this is me and i have the post and phone records as well..............PROOF.....!!!!!!!! And just because one maybe even two people have actually got shit from this dude dose not make him a good person to trade with. The add. should be able to pull a list of his post and read them and you will see the post i refer to and if you need the phone records i have them to. And just to clear one thing up......this dude lives with his mom and dad...........Fact...!!!! Phone records are the proof of this as well..

i could have told you that. this kid lives 5 mins from me. his parents hate him, and so does everyone in bristol. kids car is as big a joke as he is.

josh the funny thing is it wasn't benito and i dont think it was chelo b/c they live together. from what i just heard he might be going to jail for stealing his x g/f's credit card. also he threw a cynder block @ her car LOL!

yeah i called benito and it isnt him, and i highly doubt its chelo he lives with benito and they dont have a PC.

kinda curious who it actually is, could be anyone in bristol everyone hates frank right about now.

id like to smack the taste outta that fags mouth right about now.

look blu hatch954 is my boyfriend on and off for 3 years.. the reason why he hasent been online is becasue his house phone got shut off so he has no way to go online. his friend took his computer back also all the addresses were on that computer with stuff he was supposed to sell people. he may be not the best boyfriend but he did try to help some people on here. you see with ebay it got all messed up cuz i let him use my debt card and he put the ebay account under my name and his email and we got into a fight and that messed shit up and i left my debt card at his house and he used it to get money out of the atm with out my permission so i got pist. and we gave up with ebay. he cut up my card. he isnt a fraud with selling parts he just had a problem with selling his friends car parts and not ending up givning them the money. he likes to help people its just that he feels his friends are fucking him over idk.. just thought id let u guys in the 411

if any one needs to talk to him or has any questions i can get them to him my aim name is xpervertedbxrbie

xoxo-teresa

first of all if you date frank, your neither hot, sexy or blonde.

frank is a fuckbag. the fact you can come on here and defend him is weak at best. the kid is a shady bitch who is a compulsive liar, and doesn tknow a god damn thing about a honda.

as far as i, and just about everyone else who has ever met him, we wish hed just fuckin disappear. he stelas, lies, and scams. end of discussion. dont even bother replying with your broke ass torrington trsh self.

this discussion is over. just remember, every time he bangs you, you are gettin rapped by a fucking ignorant bitch who cant handle business...

god damn thee molsen xxx's taste goos right now.

who t he fuck are u to talk shit about me you fucking ass hole. you fucking met me before. no shit he does fucked up things he fucking choked me the other weekend and punched me in my face we just got arrested cuz i dented the shit out of his car and smashed his windshield but still.. all and all.... he has tryed to help alot of people out and has worked on alot of people cars to help people. maybe i shouldnt be sticking up for him but still when chelos car needed work done to it who put all there time into it frank, when benito needed work frank helped.ya his way of working might be a lil less professional but he still got the job done and working.when i used to run out of gas all the time he helped me out, but still u have no fucking right to talk shit about me. look at my pic on here... maybe youll remember me.*dont even bother replying with your broke ass torrington trsh self.* who the fuck are u to say that to me seriously get a fucking life go get your car stolen again hahahahahaa or go drink some more drunk. asshole.

yeah what about jeremys car, the motor fell onto the ground, frnak does shit work. chelos car blew his motor. frnaks car is slower than my moms saturn. this ist about attempting to help people. this thread is based on frnaks inability to be a descent humman being. anyone who punches a woman should be murdered. im sorry you had to deal witht hat, but your just as bad for defending a faggot.

all the people you mentioned are losers, there crs suck, and so does frank, his car and you. funny you mention my stolen car. it was an ls/vtec turbo hatch. 5 days after it was stolen, i was driving around a 320whp 96 teg gsr. things happe fopr a reason. now the teg wil lay sown 400 plus, no thanks to franks chuntee ass.

so you two should go have a beer and smash eachothers face in, you both are obiously trash, and dont lessen the integrity or brians website with your presence.

that fact of the matter is frank sold other peoples shit with no intentions of giving them the money for it. if he was going to pay them he wouldnt have spent the money in the first place.

well idk... its not like he can come on here and defend him self. that is why im doing it a little bit. how would u feel if you were in his position, i bet he has no clue about this post at all lol. idk im staying out of this, its just i got heated when josh mr hot rex over there talked shit syaing im broke ass torrington trash. that was un called for. im not even with frank anymore and i still defend him a little becasue someone mentioned mel lol but still idk that set me off i got pist but i just had to tell people the truth about why he wasent online and what happened i dont think he going to be back on here for a while anyways so doesnt matter anyways.

peace

im sure frank knows about this post ....or better yet how did you find it?

weither frank is a crook or not this is the forsale forum and not the members forum.
so If frank ripped you off then take it up with him and just cause his girlfriend is on here trying to stick up for her man all you guys clown on her too. she didnt rip you off! so quit being an asshole to her

and hotrex from what I understand is you have had problems when you sell to your buyers also and its funny how people clown on you too. so yes people make mistakes and hopefully frank with make things right with everyone.

I dont know any of you but if it came down to it and needed to do business with one of you then thats the chance I take. I hate thieves and hope that everyone gets things squared away. and quit this bullshit.

this forum is a great site to get parts,advice and help, and to meet new and cool people,

and B18swap94 you have some balls coming on here and talking shit about pissedoffsol. and sorry you got ripped off and maybe frank will be a man and square things off with you

ripper. i shipped 2 items slow to a few people when iw as 18.

i am now 22. people dont seem to let shit go though, but oh well.

i have sold over 65 manis without an issue.

Quoted post[/post]]
ripper. i shipped 2 items slow to a few people when iw as 18.

i am now 22. people dont seem to let shit go though, but oh well.

i have sold over 65 manis without an issue.
:thumbsup: now thats good business, good luck with your business. hey you dont happen to make traction bars? i would be interested in a setup for a crx if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back