bmw 130tii

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn work computers blocking stuff. Pics? Is it the white/black striped one? I saw it in Car and Driver or Motor Trend a while back.

damn... is this a TT version? if so then thats even more awesome, considering its a sweet looking hatch already

omg that hatch is so sexy!!!! i came TWICE!!!

ha! They are getting a little bit carried away with the i there. 130i tii. so cool, it has 3 i's.

Nice looking car though. I'm guessing that wasn't a BMW endorsed commercial? Encouraging people to wrench on their own cars? what!?

Those cars rock. I had a 118d as a rental. It rocked. Srsly rocked.

I can't imagine how fast the 130tii must be, jesus.

You guys saw that the tuning was being done on a mac, right?

It's a nod to the 2002tii. Battle Pope approves.

The video itself is a masterwork, so much emotion without ever saying a line of dialogue.

all I could think throughout that video was "I need NOS. The big bottles. Two of them. And I need them by tonight."

Daniel Michaels does some great videos, check out some of his other car videos he has done.....to the right is a list you can scroll through. the f430 video is awesome after a couple mins in. the compositing is awesome especially the horse incorporated into the accelleration scene of the ferrari Ferrari F430 by FORMAT67.NET on Vimeo

Back