bmw@Nurburgring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not watching all of it... but he's doin better than I would... hell even on GT4. :)

when im drunk, i can drive like that when i play NFS Undergroun2. :ph34r:

Originally posted by 2000Si@Aug 21 2005, 06:39 PM
I'm not watching all of it... but he's doin better than I would... hell even on GT4. :)
[post=543217]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

He was fuckin flyin! Most of em were just measly minicoopers though. :p

no most of them were porsces that was fuckin awesome though! he was flying!!! I could do better on GT4 :p god I wish GT4 was online

"Coolest Job Ever" (a shirt comic book guy should wear)...

at any rate, thats some damn fine driving, I'm sure he wakes up every morning and hates going into work.... riiiiiiight

He was flying.. Nice driving!

He didn't have a whole lot of competition out there though. Most of those looked like street cars.

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Aug 22 2005, 06:45 AM
no most of them were porsces that was fuckin awesome though! he was flying!!! I could do better on GT4 :p god I wish GT4 was online
[post=543447]Quoted post[/post]​

GT4 isnt all that great....now Forza Motorsport is fuckin badass

Originally posted by eg6sir+Aug 30 2005, 12:43 PM-->
CiViC_SOHC
@Aug 22 2005, 06:45 AM
no most of them were porsces that was fuckin awesome though! he was flying!!! I could do better on GT4  :p  god I wish GT4 was online
[post=543447]Quoted post[/post]​

GT4 isnt all that great....now Forza Motorsport is fuckin badass
[post=547359]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: Forza is the shit, much much better graphics and lots more room to modify your cars. Right now my car is a supercharged H22 Integra Type R :) (at least in forza :( )

supercharged h22...yer gettin jipped...you making like 300-320WHP??

n e way, i would LOVE that job...Nurburg is just such a LONG track, i dont know if i could memorize those corners. As for E's comment about the straight gears...yeah, thats hot...just dont like the supercharger sound (just me personally). If your turbo is tuned right you probably wont even hear it. I would just kill for that gear box.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Aug 30 2005, 02:00 PM
supercharged h22...yer gettin jipped...you making like 300-320WHP??

n e way, i would LOVE that job...Nurburg is just such a LONG track, i dont know if i could memorize those corners. As for E's comment about the straight gears...yeah, thats hot...just dont like the supercharger sound (just me personally). If your turbo is tuned right you probably wont even hear it. I would just kill for that gear box.
[post=547406]Quoted post[/post]​

much more than that and the car has troubles grabbing the track. If I feel like running clear into the 5-600hp range I'll put the b18c5 back in with the max turbo, etc etc

If you know what GT4's really all about, the nyou  can  get *almost the same rush if you zone out enough playing GT4. That game they did an aswsome job oon. If you read more one the devlopment on GT4 you would see and understand. I have raced races and had my heart fuckin pounding. I dunno about  you guys but after like 30 laps of a track you wanna win sooooo bad and its a fight down to the last lap and corner,, thats shit gets my fuckin heart pounding. And evenn when im running threw the nur trying to be  perfect.

Ps ihavent played froza but it sounds cool from the H22 super charged idea. They need to just come out with a good racing or/ street racing game thats not to riccer but alows some to draw people in. The ps2 control is the best for racing games aside from a pc. A tight game that had a monthly fee was "motor city online" go google it nad check it out, read about it till you see why it was so cool. Trust me there was something about that game i wont even beigin to explain.

Back