board update to 2.0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
we're on it.

there's going to be a few tweaks- like its the default skin right now...
emoticons are wack...

but, soon enough, we will be back tot he usual theme 100%

Yay! Fastreply!

It looks good if that matters!

No wonder, I couldn't check posts about 20 minutes ago.

I know, I just didn't have to change my settings to get it.

I'm also lazy....and never changed it before even though I knew it was there somewhere.

hrmm Thank God this won't be the set board style... but glad to see it's not being deleted. :)

yeah, but for now, its going to be.

basically, the old style's need to be convetered... its a long process that i'm not going to finish tonight.

the board works, and thats all that matters right now for step one of a HUGE upgrade process. it took about 45 min to do (just running sql queries alone)

there's a lot more new buttons and stuff, so that all needs to be made now... and theres a ton of new features too.

the old skin simply won't work with this layout. i need to manually convert it- and that will take time.

glad to see everything is still here :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 18 2004, 03:22 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 18 2004, 11:01 AM
92b16vx
@Jul 18 2004, 10:58 AM
I like this skin.
[post=364791]Quoted post[/post]​

the quote thing is kinda weird
[post=364792]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
[post=364858]Quoted post[/post]​

its cool though- it allows for multipule quotes. basically, select the quote button (turns orange) on each post you wish to quote.

the snapback option gives a link back to the orig post that the quote was taken from.

also, the code is kinda wierd too

Code:
this is a test

again, this is the default skin... if you guys don't like it, just bare with me while i go through the skin conversion one step at a time.

Back