Bob Saget Roast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Was Norm McDonald purposefully going for the lamest jokes he could think of? I was really looking forward to seeing what he would say and I was very unimpressed.

And good God...he's looking OLD!

yea i never rally liked him anyhow lol

They've been rerunning it since the original airing at 10 est. I caught the last half of it an hour ago, now I'm watching the first half.

i musta lost track of time then. I heard about it a while ago, but never saw it on until now.

Jodi Sweetin used to live around the corner from my cousin in Cypress back around 92 or so... She was a conceited little bitch at that time. She used to always say 'we need to play my way because i'm a star'... hope she used all that money she made and bought herself a personality.

She used it to buy crystal meth, actually.

I read up on her. She got addicted and then went into rehab in 06. got divorced in 07 then remarried and has a kid now. No wonder she looked like she actually had tits.

Was Norm McDonald purposefully going for the lamest jokes he could think of? I was really looking forward to seeing what he would say and I was very unimpressed.

I felt the same way bout Jim Norton.

I was a lil bummed watching it. But then again it was aired on Comedy Central. Imagine if it were on HBO or Showtime.:D

Back