body kit 2001 ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j_max420

i have a 2001 civic ex 2 door. i have the option of buying a body kit for a 2000 civic. what modifications would i have to do to make it fit

A lot. All of the mounting flanges as well as the bodylines won't fit. It also might be too wide, or even worse, too narrow.

Putting a body kit thats not made for your car is the best way to make your car look like a complete piece of shit. Dont do it.

Originally posted by j_max420@Apr 17 2005, 08:40 PM
i have a 2001 civic ex 2 door. i have the option of buying a body kit for a 2000 civic. what modifications would i have to do to make it fit
[post=488088]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you seen a 2000 Civic? It's a completely different car than your 2001; your car was the first year for the 7th-gen body style. I doubt any part of that kit would fit your car; if it did it would be because of pure luck and nothing else...

And you'd probably spend more money and time on trying to cut it and mold and fit it to your car then you would on just buying a kit made for your 2001. I'd say don't do it!

Back