Body kit and paint job or new siR?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey guys so im in college and i am broke, but ill be workin ova the xmass break making enough $ to get 1 of 2 things that i need, a new motor (siR) and a bodykit with a new paintjob. now the one that i do not get this year i will do next winter. but i realy dont know wich one i am gona do. the car is a 91 CRX DX, and the motor runs and the onlything wrong wit it is it smokes cuz of the valve seals are shot, and the body realy needs a paitjob, there are i think 5 diffrent rust spots on it that i g2 get fixed, i got the car from a friend who beat the shit outa it but i was plaing on making it a project but i cant decide, what would u guys choose?

That's easy, but get just a paint job. Body kits are overrated wastes of money that just make your car look cheap and used...

Paint it, wax it, polish it, wash it...constantly... You'll earn my :thumbsup: :)

I think you should do the motor swap. The car will be pretty fricken quick and if it still has ugly rust spots and a 12-year-old paint job, it's less likely to get stolen.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 2 2003, 07:02 PM
fuck it.....rattlecan primer the whole thing and do a swap.

primered cars rock

If Krylon is good enough for SCC's Turbo S13 drift machine, than its good enough for mee

I would absolutely go for the swap.. shit your driving a DX you'd notice a BIG difference!! You would enjoy it much more than a kit and paint job..

Besides.. you'd be a Sleeper!! :ph34r:

seriousley do the swap, infact just buy the WHOLE jdm front clip for like 2200 and do a front end conversion and then get a cheap paintjob

Back