Body Kit? I can't figure out what kind this is!!!? Help?

What body kit?

• Stock

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • JDM

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Rice

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

as a matter of fact, i've always hated body kits, and always will.. i bought a front end from a friend like 5 years ago and sold it 2 weeks later.. and that was taht with body kits..

go ahead and put those cheap fiberglass bodykits on your car.. dont mind the people laughing at you though... its normal.

If individuality and "automotive art" are so important to you, learn how to lay 'glass and make ur own original body kit. Or just superglue severed dollheads all over the front of your car. That would be more "progressive abstract automotive art"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. And I'll agree that cars can be art... like the F40, McLaren F1, the 996 and 997 GT3 etc... But if you're comparing that atrocity to art, you must be one dumb mother fucker.

and you if you think that a civic is art your wrong. Art is what ^^ he just said. Concept cars, super cars, and exotics are art, not a 89 dx hatch with a cheap, rediculous body kit.

well back to your question i think you should getahold of darthvader and ask him where his friends style there space ship at

well back to your question i think you should getahold of darthvader and ask him where his friends style there space ship at

I only have a few questions that might clear all of this bothersome debate up.

1:) Has anyone seen the post where I asked exactly just how functional a spoiler is?

2:) Has anyone seen the "art" I made in the toilet this morning?

3:) Is there EVER any accounting for personal taste?

4:) Didn't he pirate that picture from BEATERz - Chronicling Questionable Automotive Style ?

5:) Has everyone seen the news and the latest "PIPEZILLA" spotting?

6:) Did anyone ever think that someone could post a worse post than me?

^_^ :clapping: Horray for humour and satire....... Let's all get drunk and pretend this never happened:drinks_drunk:

Dude, did you see what I posted? I said cars work on the principles of DESIGN not art. They are different things. Art is something that communicates something about the human condition, design is something that looks pretty. You are highly confused if you think that gaudi body kits that make no linear sense are art. You should also refrain from telling people who study art what art is...especially when you're probably some 16 year old kid that's going to regret ricing up his car in a year or two.

i have always hated body kits and i am only 18 and just kinda fell into the import thing after i totaled my jeep, but body kits are annoying and ugly, just drop it, but not to low and put a nice lip or a simple bumper that looks somewhat close to stock and be done with it, i use to sling mud onto cars with ugly body kits, mainly becuz it was lifted with 35" tires and i could but also because they thought they had something cool when people would only laugh, plus it was priceless to see their faces as they would try to pass me

Ive seen this kit before but it was on a third gen eclipse.It was called an INVADER KIT.Retails for about 1200 dollars and is great for inducting air into a cold air intake system on a naturally aspirated car.

if you want a kit like that. you go find an elephant feed him lots a fiberglass mat and make sure he has plenty of resin to drink. then have him take a dump on your car. thats how to make that wonderful kit;)

who would do such a thing to their car. thats just plain mean to turn a civic into....THAT.

Keep it stock or maybe a nice lip. There are very few full bumpers that i would put on my car.

Back