Body Kits?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P7ank5te7

I didn't know where to put this but, figured it was the best place to post but, does anyone know anywhere besides e-rip me off- bay ;) haha where I could buy body kits at a decent rate? I have one of the R3x body kits on the car now, but last night my friend was backing out of the driveway with his car and it was snowing, and screwed mine up pretty good.. It's repairable but the back bumper along with the side skirts were also messed up long ago before I bought the car but a crappy repair job was done. So my goal is to see if I can find a replacement kit instead of investing more time in trying to fix this one and paint it again, rather than buying it and painting it? Any suggestions, answers, etc, are welcome and appreciated. Thanks -Gary

exactly why you dont put cheap body kits on your car... they break! and look like shit too

Actually I don't know where the last owner got it, i just needed something to drive and now I'm working on it. I mean its not bad damage but I'm too lazy to do so, and it looks decent on there thats why I'm trying to find a replacement. And I'm trying to make sure its decent not just flimsy. I found one on ebay but again I would like to make sure I can't find it at any different place that's gonna gel coat it or atleast make sure its sturdy. But I mean its the r34 front bumper, and spider sides and rear that are whats on it. so.. -Gary

Back