body mods. E would approve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scarification.

I have loads of scars, and they tell WAY more tales than that shitty art ever will. I think I can get a "Hell Yeah" from E on that one as well.

nothing beats a true scar, and that splotch of wrinkled skin that is left when the scab goes away is WAY more interesting that some shotty art that I wouldn't hang on my bathroom wall.

yeah i have to agree on that one
although i have seen some scarring that actually wasnt too bad
but 99% of the time its just not my thing at all

tattoos and piercings though :thumbsup:

holy shit wat did them sick fuckers do with the left over skin, eat it or something.
although the end product was cool, i think the novelty would wear off soon and she will be stuck with it.

i have some nice scars, i got this big swallen 'Y' shaped scar on my index nuckle where the end of my homemade spud gun blew off into it, i was lucky to still have my finger.

i also have a nice big 'C' shape burn on the inside of my calf where i fell off my 1976 yamaha 175 ag bike and got pinned under the exhaust. the thing wayed more than most small cars do.

and my hands are litered with smal lines and cuts from work, you would be suprised at how many sharp things there are in an engine bay, and how often i rip my self on them.

but none of them compare to that.

Sick.

I have dots all over the place where 16's have broken the skin on accident from a mis shoot.

Last friday I got two of my fingers nailed to a board, from a mis-fire. That sucked. took about 10 minutes to get the shit off.

a while ago for some stupid reason i wanted to be a roofing carpenter, i started an aprenticeship. i was nailing tin straps between rafters and the horizontal bits that sit on top with a pnumatic clout nail gun. when nailing in to tin you have to shoot straight at it, any other angle and it can richoshe. they didnt tel me this, i shot a nail between my nail and finger. it realy hurt and bled and got blue.

Back