bolt size for MY TRANNY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnice1058

This topic has been closed

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

ok i have no clue why my other post was locked because it had nothing to do with suspention is was a tech question about the "TRANNY" so i will ask again

ok i got the helms for my "engine" but i am using an integra tranny and all i wanted to know is what size does your helms say the bolts are i was not sure if the b16 tranny and the b18 tranny uses the same bolts or not thanks guys

This still isn't a swap question.. it's a general tech question... but whatever.

You might get an answer this time, but I don't know.

yeah but he said it was a suspension question it is not a suspension question...but anyhow i think it is a tech question...lol but i just want to know if the bolt sizes are the same because i want to put my bracket on tomorrow and i am going to buy the bolts

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Oct 7 2004, 10:58 PM
yeah but he said it was a suspension question it is not a suspension question...but anyhow i think it is a tech question...lol but i just want to know if the bolt sizes are the same because i want to put my bracket on tomorrow and i am going to buy the bolts
[post=399841]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats just an example of what putting something in the wrong place would be, it's a generic message.

The reason why it was closed was because this is a gen tech question and you keep sticking it in the swap forum... let me see if I can get a mod to move it for you.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 7 2004, 11:23 PM
if i was a mod i'd close it again :p
[post=399860]Quoted post[/post]​

grrrrrrrrrrrr but from what i was told the bolts are the same thanks guys

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back