Bomb Florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

LeSabre on 26" dubs.

Vehicle of the month.

-> Steve

DSC08793.jpg

Oh jesus it gets worse:

DSC09118.jpg

El Cameeeeno

Don't you live in CT, where your state is just a truckstop to give bj's on the way to New York? :lol:

I've seen worse in Alabama anyways. :)

damn, check out the older rides...

there's some INSANE cars on there...

Don't you live in CT, where your state is just a truckstop to give bj's on the way to New York?

bahhahahahahhahahaa :lol:

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 12 2004, 02:42 PM
Don't you live in CT, where your state is just a truckstop to give bj's on the way to New York? :lol:

Highest employment rate in the country :)

Don't tell your cubans.

->Steve

i live in fl and it is the capital of that garbage. i work at a buick dealer and right next door is a rent&roll. i cant wait till i can move up north

Originally posted by Celerity+Apr 12 2004, 02:48 PM-->
@Apr 12 2004, 02:42 PM

Highest employment rate in the country :)

Don't tell your cubans.

->Steve

I live in north Florida, we have like 3 cubans in a 20 mile radius. There is a difference in stereotyping and the truth :) You saying Florida is full of cubans is like saying Terryvile represents CT. :lol: All of the Cubans are below Gainseville.

if it was cut out, and dropped, that would look fucking hot.

but beign 4 feet abovbe sea level due to your wheels, is juxt fucking gay

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 12 2004, 02:42 PM

I've seen worse in Alabama anyways. :)

that shit made me laugh pretty hard.

fuk florida, i live in this shithole and im ashamed to have a honda because of fucktards like those.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 13 2004, 12:39 AM
if it was cut out, and dropped, that would look fucking hot.

but beign 4 feet abovbe sea level due to your wheels, is juxt fucking gay

next is the skyjacker kit

havok is right...he's seen worse in alabama...if you think your state sucks save CT or RI come to alabama... i doubt things could get worse...

My personal fav: the tv monitors in place of headlights, wow what a waste of money. " Well, I don't have highbeams, but at least now oncoming traffic can watch movies with me"

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 12 2004, 03:20 PM
I live in north Florida, we have like 3 cubans in a 20 mile radius. There is a difference in stereotyping and the truth :) You saying Florida is full of cubans is like saying Terryvile represents CT. :lol: All of the Cubans are below Gainseville.

uv been lied to :D

Back