Bombard this fucker...for me please.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Ok, this fuck keeps emailing me about fraternity shit which I am no longer in. Now I emailed him what a fuck ass he is for not doing his own research and that if it's his business to know what is the chapter president than he should know that I quit two years ago. So I sent him an email stating that he is a fuck ass and that greek life is literally for idiots who had no life in high school "including myself" that want to make an effort in college but lack the social skills..Now this fuck won't stop emailing me,,

Please people, email this fuck on what an asshole fuckass he is and that his business is sorry and low income and that he needs to go fuck himself...thanks peeps.

his email address is Ato@fluidshirts.com

bombard this fuck...

I am writing a few emails to him, lol. Gives me something to do.

serioulsy, fuck this asshole up,,,he wont' stop emailing me for offers to make t shirts for my old fraternity,,I told him that i wasnt in it anymore and he still wont' stop. Then I told him to fuck off and he still wont get the pic.

If you guys need any parst let me know, i will hook u up wiht shit if you hook me up..thanks..lol

.......You my friend are a disgrace to this Universe. I have the best place for you go to in life, and its called up your ass, that's where you can hide. ............................If there was a word to discribe you, god himself would strike the words into the back of your head so all would see your worthlessness. ....................When you speak, you make the room dumber for hearing you. ................... May god have mercy on your soul in the afterlife. .........

That's just a lil bit of what I said. The ..... are a little vulgar to post.

Hey U, i heard ur a fucktard, is this true cause ur mom says it is. Go fuck urself and ur baby sister too, if i ever meet u in person i will shit of ur face, so u will look more like the piece of shit u are. Go to hell and die

PS: I Love Milan.

theres my little imput into this game.

true tell this fuck to die.....this asshole of a fuck won't stop emailing me about tshirts...

what ever you peeps need just let me know,,at cost baby....

yeah little drunk, ,,,and pissed right now...throw this fucker down peoples....I will hook it up son...

damn...this fucker won't stop emailing me about fraternity shit...I already told him to fuck off like 20 times,,,he just wont stop...bombard this fuck

I already bombared his ass like 60 times...help me out peeps...

I seriuosly am taking up this offer! I expect you to help me out on the harnesses though.

Your mail to 'Ato' with the subject

I want your babies.

Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

Post by non-member to a members-only list

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:

http://fluidshirts.com/mailman/confirm/ato...e78c1141519426e

What is that?!?!?!!?!?!?!? I seriuosly hope I didn't waste my time...I typed some very demeaning material I usually save for freshman.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 12 2003, 02:01 AM
brb im taking a huge shit.

no no no .... your doing some "weight reduction"
get it right :lol:

I said some quite homosexual and whitty remarks referring to him only, the emails were already sent, but I got those instead, saying they had to wait to be approved before they could be looked at by others, or something gay. Seriously, I hope this stuff goes through, so he feels the demeaning accusations I spent a good 20 minutes coming up with.

QUOTE (SleEPeR_CRX @ Sep 12 2003, 02:01 AM)
brb im taking a huge shit.

no no no .... your doing some "weight reduction"
get it right

:bo: :bo:

that was a good 2lb'er now if 100lbs of weight reduction is .1second off 1/4mile time

then i just shaved... quick math... 0.0002 seconds off my time

thanks my HS peeps.

This guy emailed me back again stating that he will take legal action. This fucker solicited me, fuck him, got the point across to him.

Thanks guys.... :D

Glad to help harass the mofo.

So now he wants to sue you for having us harass him? Damn that's grand. :lmao:

Back