Bonds is gonna get busted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just reading that and Giambi was at the same place "inquiring" about vitamins

haha

Police > Giambiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Well, it all comes down to whether or not it is illegal. Creatin is allowed, and that is a type of steroid. If the players get good enough lawyers, and it is still an unknown drug they will get away with a slap on the wrist. However, if it is something serious, Bonds just fucked himself in the ass. Giambi being is no surprise, but hey, everybody uses something to enhance their body, but most don't get caught.

Techically it is, at least that is what some people consider it, but since it isn't lethal or has any side effects, it is ok. They haven't found any side effects yet, anyway, I am sure they will and ban that also.

um isnt it something that is already in ur body, taking it just increases levels in your body. If I'm not mistaken, creatin in your body controls how much water your muscles can hold and if you have more then you can hold more water and then your body can break down the water for oxygen so you do not have to use anabolic resperation therefore you won't build up lactic acid and you will be able to work out longer

Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 20 2003, 04:26 PM
um isnt it something that is already in ur body, taking it just increases levels in your body. If I'm not mistaken, creatin in your body controls how much water your muscles can hold and if you have more then you can hold more water and then your body can break down the water for oxygen so you do not have to use anabolic resperation therefore you won't build up lactic acid and you will be able to work out longer

:concur:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 20 2003, 07:27 PM
Well, it all comes down to whether or not it is illegal. Creatin is allowed, and that is a type of steroid. If the players get good enough lawyers, and it is still an unknown drug they will get away with a slap on the wrist. However, if it is something serious, Bonds just fucked himself in the ass. Giambi being is no surprise, but hey, everybody uses something to enhance their body, but most don't get caught.

If you remember, he said he did not take any preformance enhancing drugs. If they find ANY in his sytem, whether legal or not, his credability is gonna be 0wN3d and his no one will take his records seriously........

i should know cause I used it for like for a lil over a month last year. I think i gained about 15-20 pounds from it

A steroid does the same thing, it is just ten times stronger than creatin. If you don't work out while taking steroids, you can weight like no other, because you retain all the water.

bonds is going to be fine. he will either test clean or get lawyers. he is one of the greatest baseball players ever. (he is the only guy with 500 homeruns and 500 stolen bases, so don't turn this into a greatest player thread) you can't destroy his name, plus he will only play 2 more seasons so he can break hank aaron's homerun record. he won't be in trouble at all.

Back