Bone Stock 93 Integra LS *needs mods*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xixnasxix72788

So yup I just bought a Bone stock black integra LS with about 166k on the motor and i want some ideas on what i should do to mod it out im thinking ima rebuild the motor but ne info you all can give me and tips would be much appreciated. on a side note budget is an issue so try 2 stay under 1500.

Im making myself a ghetto Cold air for 65 bux last one i made my friend picked up 13hp on the dyno so that works for me *we were laffn so hard*

ne way im thinking basic 2.5 inch xaust and then i duno you all tell me wut u can think of...

list prices and sites i can find more info on them plz thx

gude performance, check out their website. $1500.00 will get you 55 hp at the wheels all motor. call and ask for mr bill gude. i bought one and smoked a stock jdm integra.

yup, cause he is a friend of mine.....and we went at it and he lost=>

i did know....thats why i'm still wrenchin on my motor. wanna make power out of what i got. but i also have a 97 hatchback that we are working on puttin the b20 block and a b16 head. gettin help from a friend from hayward.

ok wow u all get off topic ez... BACk 2 upgrades people gud head sounds interesting but im thinking im goin 2 do a vtec conversion l8r down the road so im thinkin no to that for now... but im still goin 2 look into it ne way people keep shootin things at me plz and try 2 stay on topic thx

Muffler shop 2.5" bent up exhaust, high flow cat, fart can: $400ish
DC sports Header: 300ish
Intake.. Homemade for 65 will do... Just be sure to get the best filter you can afford. K&N makes any size you can dream up.
Factory Cap and Rotor, NGK plug wires and plugs, $100ish
Adjustable Cam Gears: $150ish
Tuning on a dyno and a custom program: whatever they feel like charging.

Don't rebuild the motor if it doesn't need it. Check compression on all cylinders, if that comes out good, forget the rebuild. Besides, for a half-decent rebuild you're looking at $1500 anyway.

what phyregod said is about it. That is pretty much all you can do without REALLY takin the engine apart.

I'd say make sure that ur car is running in perfet condition like change the tansmission oil, oil, timing belts and then start putting mods. Like higher compression.. I think p30's fit in the LS motor but correct me if im wrong and u can find em in the junk yard :)

I'd say make sure that ur car is running in perfet condition like change the tansmission oil, oil, timing belts and then start putting mods. Like higher compression.. I think p30's fit in the LS motor but correct me if im wrong and u can find em in the junk yard :)

i have the same car pretty much but 92 LS wats a p30?? im a noober i kno...

i have the same car pretty much but 92 LS wats a p30?? im a noober i kno...
p30 is a particular model piston, comes out of the 94-95 delsol vtec engine (b16), and will raise the compression - good idea, and lots of people have done it. I wouldn't consider doing this unless a full rebuild was happening.

My .02 - Here is the list of mods I'd do.

1) Intake - J's Racing style or Password JDM. The whale penis is where it's at :) - You can find one for around 150-175
0d_2.JPG

2) Header - AN-R is the lowest quality I'd go, but if you wanna go cheap, a DC 4-1 JDM header with 2.5" will do fine. ~ 300

3)Intake Manifold - skunk2 or blox. The stock LS manifold SUCKS, replace it. ~180

4) 2.5' header back exhaust with carsound catalytic convert. the crush bent muffler shop special and greddy sp style muffler will do well and be the best bang for the buck. ~400 with the cat.

5)Crower 402 or 403 cams. ~350-400. I'd tune in conjunction with the installation of cams, especially 403s.

6)CROME tuning - depends on how much the tuner charges you.

Back