Boo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

manuel-que.jpg

Don't know who you are but welcome back!

Already gone?

Sorry, I was out and about and wasn't near my computer. B I'm sorry I deleted you :( add me back? please?

Wait so did jeffie get married?

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!! :D

SO what's new and improved with the swap o honda?

nothing is new. nothing changes, everything just stays the same. there are the same 25-30 people posting daily... others come and go.

Wasn't this chick B's mail order bride from Canada?
lol
No, that was SweetInstinct.. She's still beyond georgeous too. :huh: lol

That was a long time ago already. damn. 2006 i think. 6 years ago already. Getting old sucks.

Sorry, I was out and about and wasn't near my computer. B I'm sorry I deleted you :( add me back? please?
Yeah I don't know why you wigged out on me after you came up for a visit that weekend. I thought we had a good time. Then you kinda just went off and deleted me from your life for no appearant reason. :eek: Was it because I wouldn't sell you the M? lol I ended up trading it in on a Genesis.

Your name doesn't show up. I'm probably spelling your last name wrong or you didn't use it.

Click the FB icon under my name
<---- to go to my facebook and add me.

SO what's new and improved with the swap o honda?

nothing is new. nothing changes, everything just stays the same. there are the same 25-30 people posting daily... others come and go.
pretty much this.
Most of us have moved on from honda's in one way or another, but still come around to hang out and be friends and post funny pictures.

Back