1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boooo to microsoft new 360 elite.

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by jeffie7, Apr 6, 2007.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Why would they do this!!!

I'm planing on getting a 360 later on this year for games like Fable 2 and Forza 2 since it has crashes =) I was thinking about the elite system but after hearing that, I might just stick with the basic core system since I'm guessing the old 360s will drop in price on the used market.

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

I like my 360 as it is, i dont need a 120gb harddrive, and my tv has 2 hdmi. But i have a 720p tv. So i dont care really... It doesnt matter to me if my 360 is black. I play it and use it as my hd dvd player. 720 is sick on HD DVD and im not gonna stick my nose on the screen to see better res like in 1080p. To each is his own though i guess. Microsoft is pulling ahead of sony in this race.

3. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

I would imagine that we are fast approaching the point that tv's will become so clear and crisp that guess what. You wont be able to tell. If your 5-8 feet away from the TV can you really see a huge difference between different HD types?

4. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

You should see a difference, but i paid 1500 less for my 720p. So i will take my extra 1500 bucks and buy some bud. And smoke my way to 1080p. And i dont smoke so thats not alot :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted