boost bitch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

gallery_4_90_1105154807.jpg

gallery_4_90_1105154868.jpg

gallery_4_90_1105154940.jpg

I just bought a greddy kit for my d15b

wow..Nice price....
where did you buy it from..?

i was going to order it for 1450 from a friend but i found someone on ht that i met at a meet the just bought one and his parents flipped out so he was selling everything 1500 obo and i low balled 1350

i wish it was spring so i can put this bitch in!!! i = happy

do you not have a garage? I have a portible garage in a box 13*20, cost was like 400 new now selling it for 280 can all you need is 1" metal tubing to build the frame for it all the needed elbows are in the box.
Why not do somthing like this?

stored at my moms house and i have storage insurence, i live over a hour away from her. i also dont have all the parts i want to finish it

once i get my intercooler and bov i am bring my kit to my friends house where he will fab the needed parts to finisih the charge pipes and bov flange. once that is done i need to get all the parts together and get them powder caoted black along with my valve cover

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 8 2005, 05:12 PM
why black? black is a bad colour for heat absorbtion a nice light colour would work better
[post=443114]Quoted post[/post]​

i might go white but not sure yet

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 8 2005, 06:12 PM
why black? black is a bad colour for heat absorbtion a nice light colour would work better
[post=443114]Quoted post[/post]​

??? isnt that just for light?

Aluminum Ceramic High Temperature Thermal Barrier Coating

try this -product its is a new form of ceramic coating good to 2000f. if you intrested all you would need is a cheap touch up gun (20 bucks) and AN OLD OVEN. spary the manifold and pipes bake them for 1 hour and your done. and i have never had this line chip or peel. and the cost is the best part is your looking at 40 bucks for the coating.

Back