boost for a h22a!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKWDW

i would like to know if you would perfer a supercharger or turbocharger to boost the h22a engine

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 01:09 AM
as much dumb as pissedoffsol

you sound as dumb as me

Than again I like booth! You must also figure in reliablity... that i would vote S.C but hp vote turbo! I like reliabilty and power so you must kind of compromise!

as long a turbo is kept oiled and maintained, it is no less reliable than a supercahrager

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 15 2003, 02:49 AM
as long a turbo is kept oiled and maintained, it is no less reliable than a supercahrager

very true......an make sure it has proper cool down time but with a turbo timer u won't have the inconvenience of waiting in your car for a while till u can shut it off an lock your doors.....plus how cool is that sssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh......tssshhhh

Yeah well if all you want the turbo for is the sound... than youd be gay... and just wasted 2,000.00 for something thay goes tssshhh pshhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 16 2003, 04:24 PM
Yeah well if all you want the turbo for is the sound... than youd be gay... and just wasted 2,000.00 for something thay goes tssshhh pshhhhhhhh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure you could find a cheaper way to make your car make that sound! You could always find a wrx and make him rev it and make the BOV's go nuts while you have a tape recorder recording the sound! Than put the player inside your engine bay and get it on a pa system! and when you want to look cool just press play!

No guys Im just messing with you! I do love the sound the bov's make.. And I know you didnt mean thats the only thing you bought it for! I just thought I would give you a little crap for a laugh! Good luck on your stuff!

nah i'm in the proccess of building my drag car........and i did see this electronic thingy somewhere in a mag. that makes the noise of a BOV at whatever RPM u set it at......so i'm gonna put one on a ford Festiva with a foldgers can poprivetted on the exhaust tip with tire flys...... :worthy: DOMESTIC RICE FOR LIFE.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 16 2003, 03:24 PM

I love the sound of the BOV, that's one of the things I miss the most about my setup. Hopefully if I get it back this weekend I'll be happy again. :D

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back