Boost mobile ?!?!? Long

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
ok so yesterday i went prepaid,went to walmart bought myself the boost i855e
nice little phone for $65,bought a $20 card,phone came with $5 for free,so i got to activate it,and it takes 2 hours to activate,but i can do it all online,so phone gets activated,went to use it,NO SERVICE,finally found service and sent 3-4 texts,of which NONE made it to the people i texted,so i got fed up because i was charged for it,well call tech,oh with boost for the first 24HRS. you can either text or call,you dont get both,so im going to refund the texts back to you,

decided to address the service problem too...for those of you that know CT,i am in colchester,got a number from newlondon,operator switched me to manchester(got even shittier service) called to change area again,phone dropped call right as he was about to change it,called again,got the area changed to norwich,now i have some bars,but not full...and on top of that,the lady that was on the phone with me told me she was looking at the coverage map and there are some spots in CT with NO service,and she thinks im in it,so why would they sell phones in places with no service like that??
and on top of everything else,it DID NOT let me choose which plan i wanted,i read the package and it said 3 plans to choose from,well they just stuck me with the shittiest one,and if i want to change it i have to call,and ive them a credit card or bank account to take the money from

so far my experience with boost=REALLY SHITTY,
so who has boost with walkie talkie,do you like it?!

lol im so glad i got rid of my nextel. now i have service everywhere with the TMO phone... and if i dont most of the time i can steal wifi and do data/voice off that.

I have Cingular...well I guess it's all AT&T now, but it works pretty well. I rarely have problems with it...

I had AT&T, then Cingular because they became Cingular, and I never had any problems. I was on my moms plan though, and when her contract was up and I was 18 (2 years ago, wow,) I got verizon instead since everyone I know has it.

OT, why can't AT&Cing make up their minds of what they want to be?

your problem is you are trying to use nextel/sprint in colchester... my cousin lives out there and i use to drive through there to get to work in norwich every day... nextel/sprint has NO FUCKING SERVICE out there

Cingular/ATT have the best coverage in your area of the state
folowed by Verizon

i just had sprint,and the service here was awesome

I had AT&T, then Cingular because they became Cingular, and I never had any problems. I was on my moms plan though, and when her contract was up and I was 18 (2 years ago, wow,) I got verizon instead since everyone I know has it.

OT, why can't AT&Cing make up their minds of what they want to be?

Yeah I don't understand that either. Oh well, as long as their phones work I guess that's all I care about...

So umm, INJEN, where you at? :D

On a serious note...if I can ever be serious for more than three point five seconds, why did you leave Sprint if you had good service with them? I just got rid of my Nextel BlackBerry for a Sprint BlackBerry because most of my employees don't have direct connect anymore. I figure if I need it again some day, I may get a Boost.

i left because their charges were ridiculous,my phine bill was 1600 for 3 mnths,,reallly dumb..
verizon and sprint/nextel love to just change prices without you knowing,,
and cingular i dont have a prob. with but i just went prepaid

i cant wait to meet someone with walkie talkie,so i can try it out:D

Holy crap man. That's insane! Did you ever consider trying their "simply everything" plan which is $99 a month...plus tax, tag, title and every other fee they charge...for unlimited everything? That is the plan I switched to a few months ago.

As long as it works for you, that's all that matters in the end. Best of luck with the "where you at" plan. :D

when i was working out there i was on old school just nextel service (they had just started offering the "dual network" bullshit) every week my service got worse and worse through that area as sprint killed more and more nextel towers (while claiming nothing had changed... yeah ok mother fucker im not on these roads twice a day 5 fucking days a week)... again i was on just nextel service
do the boost phones run dual network? or do they run on just the old school nextel service... might be worth looking in to

$1,600 for 3 months? You fucked something up, cause you can get unlimited everything for $100 a month. Oh, just scrolled up and saw Luis beat me to it lol.

I have nextel and it's infamous for having shitty ass service here. Same shit, they keep saying nothing has changed as EVERYONE'S service gets worse and worse. 2-way was awesome for construction and my entire family has it, but I'm getting out of that line of work and it's not worth having no reception. The worst part is that the place I relax(my room) I have no service except for when I set my phone on the window sill. $70 a month for this bullshit is gonna change asap. Can get a way better phone and plan with insurance + other goodies that's cheaper.

i cant wait to meet someone with walkie talkie,so i can try it out:D

I have service from Spring/Nextel. Two-way is available between Boost and Nextel, so if you ever wanna try it out, let me know. I have yet to get poor service. And I have never had billing issues with them. Everything is always consistent.

do the boost phones run dual network? or do they run on just the old school nextel service... might be worth looking in to

To the best of my knowledge, Boost still runs on the old Nextel service.

i had unlimited texting,unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7pm and i had like 600anytime...so i dont know,im not rlly on my phone alot.but whateve im done with that shit..

my service now with oost is ok,so i dunno what im gonan do yet

Where you at?

Attachments

• boost.jpg
    boost.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 94
Back