Boost rEtard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zookiemike

Well i'm looking at a honda.
the civic
I dont want to bury my self in debt buy buying a hondata so..
vafc Hack
But from what i read it doesn't take care of the timing issue. I found this
Msd uni boost retard.

Does any body have any excperience with this boost retard'er?

yeah, its retarded.

screw hondata.

downlaod crome--- for free. having used hondata, and a current owner of hondata, i tune with crome most the time.

pgmfi.org

frind the crome forum, and DL it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2005, 01:09 PM
yeah, its retarded.

screw hondata.

downlaod crome--- for free. having used hondata, and a current owner of hondata, i tune with crome most the time.

pgmfi.org

frind the crome forum, and DL it.
[post=545273]Quoted post[/post]​

First it was Hondata then it was Uberdata now it's Crome these people should pay you.
:lol: :lol:

i've never been a fan of uberdata. find me one post where i support it. lol

in its time, 2 years ago, hondata wa the best avialble tool at a reasonable cost.

crome has surpassed it.

the s300 series is supposed to be bad ass-- no more chips. basically, they installed a flash rom module (liek the sti/evo has) onto the ecu... and you can onthefly re-flash the rom with out ever burning a chip. i'm sure it won't be cheap though.

crome can get you a damn good tune. ask anyone who i've burned chips for without ever even seeing their cars before. Sure, its just a base map-- but everyone i've burned a chip for so far has been mad happy with the results.

Neptune is bad-ass, but i don't like the dealer-only style of it. its great for a huge 500 whp mosnster that you're getting pro-tuned. but for the average t3/t04e and 450s like 90% of the boosted wold, its just not really worth it when there are other options available to you.

i didn't even click it...
yeah, that car is shot... you can do better for 2k... that turbo kitits liek 400 worth of parts, tops.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 26 2005, 12:19 AM
i didn't even click it...
yeah, that car is shot... you can do better for 2k... that turbo kitits liek 400 worth of parts, tops.
[post=545492]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll keep my eye out. It's just the first thing i found around here. It runs and drives good? You can just tell it needs a better tune. Btw, a civic that hasn't seen snow is few and far between up here ,for that kinda money. I'll keep my options open for sure. P,o'd sol. I like the layout of that chrome :thumbsup: . Whats it take to burn your own chips?

Mike.

my ass that car hasn't seen snow. With all that rust I would hate to see what the suspension components look like. As well as how much of an exhaust is left

Originally posted by 97CTR@Aug 26 2005, 07:23 AM
my ass that car hasn't seen snow. With all that rust I would hate to see what the suspension components look like. As well as how much of an exhaust is left
[post=545543]Quoted post[/post]​
Hell yeah it's seen snow. Thats what i was saying, It's hard to find one that hassn't up here ;) .

all of my cars see snow every year.... and they don't look like that (the hatch doesn't count.... i bought it that way)
its all about taking care of it, and spraying off the salt after a storm.

Back