Boosted H23 or Bottle-Fed H22?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude9593

Ok, this is just a theoretical question for the future when i can actually really afford my car hobbies. kinda bored right now so i figured i'd post something. i have a '95 prelude with the h23 and i plan on keeping the car as long as i possibly can so i was debating whether to boost that motor or swap in a h22 w/lsd. my g/f who i will probably marry has a '93 5.0 mustang coupe and i also wanted to make that a nice street monster itself. i was thinking i could put most of my time and money in the mustang and then do a h22 swap with nitrous in my prelude. i think it'd be cheaper than boosting what i already have i think the h22 with i/h/e, stage 1 cams, mild pnp, chipped ecu, and a 75 shot would get me in the 13's so i'd be happy with that. that way, i could have a decently quick prelude for fairly cheap and still have funds for the mustang. although i've always wanted to turbo my car, i think this would be a good route. maybe i'll turbo the mustang instead. just let me know what you guys think of this.

Back