Boosting A B18C1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20kid

Ok i have a t3/t4 turbo i want to get some good Piston an rods but I would like to know which ones are my best for the buck i am looking for some 9.1, I also need to know wat size injectors should I use an is it better to have a intank fuel pump or external Also wats a good Head gasket out there that i can use for my set up im trying to run 18-20 pounds i have stage2 cams with the dual valvesprings in there, im also gonna get me Vacuum Manifold for all my lines.

def eagle rods and i have weisco pistons but that is p referance
440 cc injectors are good for 320 hp or so 550 cc good for maby 500hp
what is your hp goal i wouldnt go off of psi goals. stock honda gasket works fine for me.
and with a gsr motor you might want a little higher c/r because when your not in boost it is going to feel like a turtle. lol
maby 9.8 cr forged piston just get a good tune no hacks.

either pump will be fine but again hp goals make answering q easyer.

what trim and ars are the compressor and turbine.

you wont make 500 on 550's you'll max out the duty cycle i had 1000'cc injector on a bonestock gsr motor making 508 to the wheels and running 10's all day long high compression and boost= tons of power if tuned right

holly shit

iv benn doing that al night. keep hiting one number up from what i want i ment around 400 hp on 550 injectors.

well as far as power goal i want to hit atleast 450-500 ill be happpy with 400. soo a fatory head gasket is better!!! an its better to run 9.8 instead of 9.1 . As far as tunning i have a eMangement pigg that i got laying around i figer ill try it out for now but the computer its running on is a p72 should i get the p28 an run it of that for Now???

not saying its exactly better depends on your goals

500 hp is alot for a civic

didnt say stock gasket is beter but it works.
and if you have a good tuner then 9.8 would be better because it would take less boost to get to 400 hp range. but if your going to run a hack i wouldent use 9.8 pistons. i also would stay away from the pigg if you are going for that high of hp range. if your going to put all the moneyin to a b18c1 and build it why blow it up to save $300. get you ecu shiped and have it dyno tuned.

ok now i have a p28 ecu with the spoon chip in but the computer hits 12 Rpm soo im thinkin of usen my 2 step to hold it at atleast9 grand or 9500 watever the tunnner say so . So wats the best head gasket can i use then

I think the cometic headgasket is really nice comes in may diffrent thicknesses, dont forget your ARP head studs either. 400-500 hp i would run about a 750 injector.

do NOT under any circumstsances run a spoon program on a turbo car. WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to much timing.

Back