Boosting B18B1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOnZ

JDM jOn
Sup? I have a b18b1 about 100,000 on it I want to do about 8psi stock block/head I only plan on throwing in injectors will this hold up? Should I lower the boost?

@7Psi it would go boom? what else should i do to it then?

@7Psi it would go boom? what else should i do to it then?
I would actually install the injectors instead of throwing them at the car.
Then I would Make sure the ECU was chipped and tuned to run whatever size injectors you "threw in"

i would only run like 1 or 2psi otherwise your engine will blow up, but if you put mobil 1 oil in it you can run l ike 15psi safely

i would only run like 1 or 2psi otherwise your engine will blow up, but if you put mobil 1 oil in it you can run l ike 15psi safely

LOLLLLL

this is the second stupid post you have made

if you want to boost your b18 up to 8psi, you need an ecu capable of not letting your motor blow, you can get this free if you choose to run crome, or you can pay for a program such as hondata or neptune, this is assuming your obd1, then you will need to have someone tune your ecu for your setup, or, if you bought hondata, you could probably get away with running one of the basemaps for a little test drive, no flooring it or anything tho unless you want to go boom

on top of that, obviously injectors, i would reccommend 450-720 range, if you plan on staying with 8 psi the 450 would be fine, also you will possibly need a fuel pump, boost gauge, and boost controller unless you wanna run 8 psi all the time

you cant just say i want to run 7psi PSI doesnt mean anything set a HP goal sorry i bump an old thread i just googled and this came up

Do some 750cc injectors some DSM 450CC injectors will be fine also but I like to got big on injectors and a walbro 255lph fuel pump that will cover all your fuel needs for the power you will make at 7-10psi. You also WILL NEED tuning. For the cheap route get a Crome and have it tuned or get a Hondata and tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back