boosting ls 1.9

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsturbo1.9

i have a b18b built to hold 30 psi. it's been stroked out to a 1.9 liter p&p head, cams, cam gears, pistons and etc. but im having hard time thinking about either putting it in a 90 civic hatch or a 92 integra. what do you guys think?

Attachments

• ls motor.jpg
    ls motor.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 182
full-race.com/ has traction bars, and you need lsd before anything... id keep it a sleeper

some 16" and sticky tires should help for every day use. is this a drag or solo car?

its going to be a daily driver, but i want to grab hard on the streets and on the track just incase a stang wants to pull up.

by any chance do you know whats a good rpm to lauch off. the motor is hi-revving about 9500 rpm's

hey i was wondering if any one could guide me with turbo set up for my b18b1, bored out to a 1.9 fulliy built bottom end balanced egale rods je 9;21 cp vtec type r(oem) oil pump ,golden scalloped degsin block gaurd to alloy mor watwer to flow throw the head i wanna make 185 to 200 hp daily driven, no dyno what kind of boost am i looking at 5,6,7,8,9,or 10 lbs of boost ..iknow the higher the boost more money and all other types of stuff iam moving some where were a dyno isnt around i just wanna make th HP that i mentoined , iwould like a ls/vtec but i was told with the CP that i have am not going to make the HP i want ithought of 2 layer gaskets mild the b16 head or get a gsr head for th high C ratio but then again b16 head has a smaller combustin chamber. u think the person who told me this can be proven wrong ,when he said the CP uhave u will not see

trying 2 boost a teg

what about going all motor ls/vtec and do i need tunning for 5 lbs boost and do i need to changd ingectors for 5 boost i was told know

the block on my b18b1 is fully built and the head is still stock. im going to be boosting 15psi on 110 octane. what hp you think i can put on the dyno?

for that type of power a 225 / 50 is too small. i used to burn them off the rim at 300whp

go with a set of 245s like brain said. roll thems fenders boyeeee

Back