Borderland Beat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
this blog Borderland Beat was brought to my attention a while back... and all i can really say is: "damn....:eek:"

perhaps its because i am from the north east and not anywhere close to the US/Mex border... but before i saw this blog i had absolutely no idea how much shit was really going on down there
the only info we get up here are quick little snippets here and there... but even then the story is little more than a sentence or two just dusted over and passed by on the news

just a heads up... there are some pretty graphic pictures accompanying a lot of the stories on this blog... some of it can be hard to look at

id especially like to hear from any of you that are down along the border
whats it like down there?
is much of this spilling over?

Last edited:
I've been in and out of El Paso quite a few times without incident lately- but the locals do tell our crew to "stay the hell away from the border" when we're there. No reason to explore. We all know it's a war zone.

I have a lot of friends that are naturalized citizens and they all say that if you are going to travel to Mexico you stick to the tourist locations during the peak season. And the times I've been laid over in Pheonix coming back from D.C. I sit my happy ass in the terminal for the 6 to 8 hours. I am not going to run the risk of getting snatched. Pheonix is the kiddnaping capital of the states. The mule tunnels work both ways.

Back