bore size

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

Iam using a 94 B18b1 block with oversized pr3 (usdm) b16 pistons. What would the bore size be? 81.25?

whats the stock bore size of a ls? plus the .25 os pr3's? Do I just add? stock would be I think 81mm bore so 81.25? I just need to know so I can order the GE lsvtec conversion kit because its comes in differnt sizes. Basically my setup is a ls block with .25 os pr3's. Which kit would need to be ordered?

81.25mm oem honda parts simply don't exist.

allow myself to quote myself.

81 = std bore oem
81.5 = std overbore oem

ok iam confused now, I bought .25 oversized pistons from honda dealer. I work there so I get good discounts. Honda doesn't sell .50 os pistons. They don't even reconmend going .30 over. I sent my block to engine lab and gave them my pistons and ls block. They fitted the pistons to factory tolerances. Which I would think would be 81.25mm bore if its a .25 over pistons. Ive already test fited on of the pistons and everything is well.

What do you mean std. overbore is 81.5?

81.25mm is the standard B18 oversize according to my Integra service manual. The allowable bore range is 81.25 to 81.27mm, with a maximum taper of 0.05mm between the top (6mm below deck) and bottom (6mm above bottom of sleeve).

Back