Bored Again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

was a fail.... i did use paper but I also did this in 15 mins remeber, i can always touch up the engine bay seeing how it looks like a shit bomb went off in it anywayz... and NO Filters in Engine bay, no Rad fan makes it really hot inside there

I really don't understand why you wouldn't just paint the damn thing off of the car. It wouldn't have been any more or less difficult and it would have guaranteed that no paint got on anything that it wasn't supposed to get on.

Oh well...to each their own... :shrug2:

Thats weird how someone poped your hood and stole the intake.

its not wierd, I came out from school one afternoon about 3 years ago and noticed my sub was stolen from my car, then i noticed the tach i had mounted was gone (ripped from the wires, as they were frayed everywhere) And my intake was stolen as well... all in my old high school parking lot. And of course the cameras didnt catch shit, go fail high school security.

its not wierd, I came out from school one afternoon about 3 years ago and noticed my sub was stolen from my car, then i noticed the tach i had mounted was gone (ripped from the wires, as they were frayed everywhere) And my intake was stolen as well... all in my old high school parking lot. And of course the cameras didnt catch shit, go fail high school security.

You should lock your doors. lol.

go buy heavy duty home air filter and replace that screen you got.

its ghetto but better than what you got. Sand is what you need to worry about.

Back