Bored and I thought it was funny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jul 12 2003, 02:38 AM

Im going to hell but that is some of the funniest shit ive seen.

You dont have to go to hell. Jesus already paid the price to take away your sins!

You dont want to go to Hell trust me. Why not go to heaven. Thats why Jesus was nailed on the cross to take away your sins. Its to easy ask him to be your Lord and Savior! :)

I went to a christian high school, and mockery of the lord is not accepted what so ever.

but thats funny as fuck yO!!

"In heaven there is no beer,
that's why we drink it here
And when we're gone from here,
Our freinds will be drinking all the beer

La la, la la la laaaa
LA la, la la la beer
La la, la la la laaaa
LA la, la la la beer"

-old polka song that is in the juke box at a local pizza joint. lol

You know when I had to go to sunday school as a young buck they told us some story about a kid that god to see hell and it was the great feast in front of people sitting around a table, but their hands were chained so they couldn't feed themselves, and then he saw heaven and it was the same setup, except they helped eachother eat so they were all happy and shit.

Well being the little prick that I was I told the teacher that I would just remember that story if I went to hell and I would just be like "Hey other guys in hell around the table, I heard this story once...." and we would all eat like in heaven and laugh our asses off. They didn't like that very much.

Okay that was a dumb story. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 12 2003, 08:01 PM
"In heaven there is no beer,
that's why we drink it here
And when we're gone from here,
Our freinds will be drinking all the beer

La la, la la la laaaa
LA la, la la la beer
La la, la la la laaaa
LA la, la la la beer"

-old polka song that is in the juke box at a local pizza joint. lol

did you ever hear "The Pub with no Beer"? It's an old Irish Drinking song, and its so sad. download it off kazaa and you'll cry.

straaaaaange! and that song sounds funny :lol: i miss juke boxes in eateries. they dont have many here in socal..if any. i used to live in joisey.

Back