Bored at work today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
so i'm bored at work. this will be my bored thread...

So anyways, marsha sends me links to clothes she thinks are cute. ok, not so bad. but fuck me the models are hot. they are right up my alley. they are dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes, nice body. I love it. i don't care about what clothes she fucking buys, but she does help me pass the time checking out the hot models...

ttiwwop...
The dress...
Halé Bob Studded Stretch Silk Dress - View All - Nordstrom

The uber hot model...
_5622409.jpg

you got one of those too huh?

victorias secret this, coach that
"aren't these so great...?"

yea sure
it's not too bad. i just hate walking around the stores. when i shop, she wears heels and uncomfortable stuff. so 10 minutes in i hear, "my feet hurt, i'm tired.." when she shops, she takes running shoes, sweat suits, and gets a double mocha latte enema.

oh well, she's a little high maintenence, but for what she brings to the table, she's worth it.

i hate name-brand chicks. so annoying.

all you're asking for with a chick like that is late retirement, or working as a greeter at walmart when you 75.

oh well, at least you'll look nice

:rollseyes:

i hate name-brand chicks. so annoying.

all you're asking for with a chick like that is late retirement, or working as a greeter at walmart when you 75.

oh well, at least you'll look nice

:rollseyes:
there is a difference between a name brand chick that works as a dental assistant and wants gucci this and prada that versus a girl who wants it once in a while that makes 6 figures. huge difference. my ex was a medical biller and wanted louis vuitton shit. but she only made $12/hr. it's different when you can actually afford it.

:shrug2:

i look at it as being so petty.

you want a house don't you?

10 pairs of shoes is your downpayment.
5 dresses is your closing costs.

add it up.

my old lady pays for all her shit
as long as its not my problem i don't care
i still think $400 for a coach bag and $300 for juicy track suits is fucking nuts, but she thinks the same thing about my car parts
$1200 for a type R front end? $500 for a RHD clip?

:shrug2:

i look at it as being so petty.

you want a house don't you?

10 pairs of shoes is your downpayment.
5 dresses is your closing costs.

add it up.
yeah, it adds up. definitely. thats why i frown on spending a lot on stuff like that.

She doesn't shop very often. which is a good thing. so instead of buying 2 or 3 things here and there, it's 1 every couple months.

my old lady pays for all her shit
as long as its not my problem i don't care
i still think $400 for a coach bag and $300 for juicy track suits is fucking nuts, but she thinks the same thing about my car parts
$1200 for a type R front end? $500 for a RHD clip?
yeah, marsha makes a lot more than i do. we kinda live at my level until i make more.

she wants a $1500 purse, i want $1500 engine.

she wants $400 shoes. I want $400 shoulder pads and helmet.

If you live paycheck to paycheck or are having trouble making ends meet, then you need to sacrifice a little more.

it's a wash in the end. as long as you meet your savings goals and live comfortable, the rest is just gravy.

god bless the sugar mama's
lucky sob
it's the difference between dating someone who is 27 and ambitious and 21 and all about fun.

it's not 100% great though. there are a lot of "talks" about careers, work, motivation, moving, and other stuff that comes along with being career oriented.

i wish i could find a chick half as motivated as myself.
i don't know why you don't go online.

go on match.com. worked for me. find yourself a girl with a degree or some sort of long educational experience. if you do the online thing, you can literally filter everything from a pool of prospects. if you start with 100,000 women, and narrow it down to even 100. that is a lot of opportunity.

been there, done that.. 99.99999% of them are busted.
the other .000001% haven't logged in in 48 months. lol

been there, done that.. 99.99999% of them are busted.
the other .000001% haven't logged in in 48 months. lol
then if you can somehow find a medium for 20 something males to find employed hotties you will become a billionaire.

i found quite a few that were decent looking. but most had like 3 kids and weighed 250+. haha

yup.

kids
fat
emo
annoying
'pricness' as part of their user name

etc etc etc

yup.

kids
fat
emo
annoying
'pricness' as part of their user name

etc etc etc
yeah, i figured i would give it 6 months. and i did. at the end of my last month, i emailed marsha and told her i was cancelling my account. we swapped emails and myspace and went onto the free stuff.

i'm getting hungry. it's almost lunch time. i'm thinking thai food.

i need to get weighed today. i think i have lost almost 10 pounds since my surgery. bah.

Back