Bored at work today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Proof positive that anyone that wears one is to be immediately used as a human shield.

Proof positive that anyone that wears one is to be immediately used as a human shield.
if you have unlimited amounts of money, you will spend it on lavish and frivolous items. many people would consider our motorcycle or more than 1 car a frivolous item. who are we to judge?

anyways, i had some phad thai and some beef and veggies for lunch. and a big brownie about an hour ago. yummmm....

I think he did.

It doesn't matter how much it costs. It's the value that the person gets from spending an XXX amount of money on those sweat pants that they hold so dearly.

Its like this for me. I wanted a helmet. Not just any helmet. I wanted an Arai RX-7 tommy gun edition. You think that was cheap? Hell no. Was it necessary? No. Did I get every bit of value out of my money? Fuck yeah.

oh no. No no no no you can NOT compare quality bike gear to trendy chinese made garments. you're not firing on all cylinders tonight.

oh no. No no no no you can NOT compare quality bike gear to trendy chinese made garments. you're not firing on all cylinders tonight.
if you buy anything other than food/water/transportation to/from work, you live lavishly with frivolous items.

if someone can afford it, then by all means, buy it. i can't afford a range rover, so i don't. if i had $1 million, i would buy one. it's all about what you can afford and what it's worth to you.

i think somebody on here paid $400 for black ls webs. i think it's too much, but he loves them, so it's worth it.

fuck i'm in a blah mood today. i had football practice until 11pm last night, but today is just bothering me. i've got shit on my mind that shouldn't even bother me. or maybe it should. i think i shouldn't really worry about it. it's just one of those things i would rather not know. (long story that i'm not gonna share).

i'm really considering moving to somewhere warm and being a blue collar worker with no worries.

doesn't matter what type of job you have
you're still gonna have worries
except it won't be about your job, it'll be about paying your bills

just give everything up and be a bum
live by the beach
then you just need to worry about the bare essentials
shelter, food, water

doesn't matter what type of job you have
you're still gonna have worries
except it won't be about your job, it'll be about paying your bills

just give everything up and be a bum
live by the beach
then you just need to worry about the bare essentials
shelter, food, water
eh, i'm just tripping about immature relationship stuff....

mo' money, mo' problems...

I need to go back to school so i can get more money.

did she give you "THE NUMBER"?
haha, i know the number. i'm definitely cool with "the number".

i'm just tripping about some shit she said one time. sometimes she'll ask me if i've done certain things, and it's usually an indicator that she has/wants to do it. it was just something she did when she was younger and was with a bf. not a big deal.

3 some with 2 dudes?
haha, no. it's pretty lame. just playing with a foreign object once when she was intoxicated. not sure what it was, didn't want to ask. it wasn't a big whoring thing either.

haha Just don't be lookin at that when your boss walks around, you don't want to get fired like Celerity too, do ya?

Back