Bored Before Work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Im really bored and hungry...

Im gonna go to Wendy's and get some $0.99 value menu action goin on up in this bizznatch....

what did you all have for lunch today....

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 18 2003, 03:05 PM
Fuddruckers 1/3lb burger fries and a soda

Sounds bomb! Wheres that at??

Last night I had a 4x4 at IN-N-OUT! (4 patties and 4 slices of cheese)

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Dec 18 2003, 06:05 PM
ok just got back. had me a Fuddruckers 1/3lb burger fries and a soda. came to $8.90!!!! :nutkick: it was mmm mmm good though :)

didnt want to fuck with the 1 pounder eh?

:lol: ON the topic of big ass burgers.

Some skinny ass lady came in one day at bk and order a Quad whopper with extra everything. Damn, we couldn't actually get a wrap around the burger so we just kind of made a make shift box for it out of chicken tenders boxes because it was so tall. The thing came out to be like 12 dollars.

Can't beat 10k calorie diets.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 18 2003, 03:33 PM
:lol: ON the topic of big ass burgers.

Some skinny ass lady came in one day at bk and order a Quad whopper with extra everything. Damn, we couldn't actually get a wrap around the burger so we just kind of made a make shift box for it out of chicken tenders boxes because it was so tall. The thing came out to be like 12 dollars.

Can't be 10k calorie diets.

Your name is fooling me as we speak.

i had some popeyes todday for the first time, 5 "spicy" chicken strips, fries and a soda came to like $8fuckin'70 how the hell are po' folk gonna afford that? tomorrow our local aftermarket parts dealer is buying pizza for the entire shop :D

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Dec 18 2003, 06:19 PM-->
sportlinecrx
@Dec 18 2003, 03:05 PM
Fuddruckers 1/3lb burger fries and a soda

Sounds bomb! Wheres that at??

Last night I had a 4x4 at IN-N-OUT! (4 patties and 4 slices of cheese)

haha i have heard of in-n-out, i live in mo we have a place called ez-take out there are supposed to be a lot in cali, they are rated better than in n out tho...

IN-N-OUT is soo bomb! I usually get the Double Double, Protien style. Thats where they replace the bun with lettuce. Its messy but good. They only advertise like 3 or 4 items on the menu but hardly anybody knows that they have the SECRET menu. I found it one day on the internet. Its crazy! There is more stuff on the secret menu than the regular menu (barely).

theresa kid on pb message board I'm part of who ate a 20x20. the kids weighs like 300 pnds and is 15

ever have it animal style? i guess they marinate the meat in mustard for a few days, lol

see ez burger has the wild thing which is awesome, fried mustard ya EZ take out burger is the same way, 5 things on reg menu, lotsa stuff on secret menu

Back