Bored,couple Pics From The Local Dealership

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
s3ec4dd416b6e6.jpg

s3ec4dd5b9eb1d.jpg

s3ec4dd74493f8.jpg

s3ec4dd8fb71bd.jpg

And a nice wrecked VTi,I've been trying to convine them to sell me the axles from.
s3ec4ddf52983b.jpg

damn the NSX and S2k is badass. that Del Sol looks like its been through hell.

on a side note, i saw an ad in the local paper here for a black 1995 NSX with 31k miles for like $45,000 on thursday. i wish i had the money or id get it

92b16vx, see if you can steal the aux lights off them. Also, if it has visors that swing out to the side, take those too. You could HS's first personal EDM importer

92b16vx, if you don't know what we are talking about, the aux lights on some had a real headlight bulb inside them and you could see through the lens, the US model is just a flashlight bulb and you cant see through the lenses.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 16 2003, 08:39 PM
92b16vx, see if you can steal the aux lights off them. Also, if it has visors that swing out to the side, take those too. You could HS's first personal EDM importer

Which car and year?I an get any parts you want pretty much,I just need to know so when I goto the guy's shop I can pick them up. :)

I saw an NSX drivin around the other day, thats rare, i mean i live in springfield missouri people. it was l337. :D

Asmallsol,I'll look this weekend.If they are what you want,i'll find you a set.

Find me the price first. If they are $34803883, I will just keep on replacing the bulbs on my lights every 2 weeks.

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@May 17 2003, 08:38 AM
92b16... can u get the map lights for the del sol....
http://www.inlinefour.com/deldoorhanma.html
if so, how much?

I'm not going to say I can because the EDM and JDM might be slightly different as far as ascessories go,but if you want something PM me,and I will look.That's for anybody that wants small stuff,so no complete motors,but engine parts are ok.

Back