Bored? Get your kicks with a crackhead...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
I discovered a fun game today… there are shitloads of bum motherfuckers at almost EVERY corner in Houston. I was sitting in my car a bit ago smoking a cigarette at a stoplight, and this bum walks up to my window. My window was down, and I didn’t get to roll it up in time. He walked up and just kinda looked at me all sad and shit, and I noticed he wasn’t wearing shoes, and it’s like 20 degrees outside. I felt sorry for the poor guy, so I gave him a cigarette. He was like 'thanks man, I could always use a cigarette'.

And then I got to thinking. After some thought, I realized, just about any bum will accept a cigarette, mostly because they're crackhead bum motherfuckers.

Now, I’ve got these things called 'cigarette loads' ( http://www.dixiesgifts.com/Cigloads.html ) that you stick down in a cigarette about halfway, and when the flame or whatever hits it, it explodes. I’m not talking about a ‘pop rock’ that you throw on the ground and it pops style explosion, but like a Black Cat firecracker. These fuckers are LOUD. So I load a few cigarettes up with the 'cigarette load' about halfway down, and go back out driving. As soon as I pulled up to a stoplight, sure enough there’s some crackhead bitch standing there looking all cracky and shit. I was like 'hey, I don’t have any cash, want a cigarette?' and she walks up all cracky-like and says ‘unhhhhh yeah’ and grunted or something, and I handed her a cigarette and lit it for her. I immediately drove across the street to the McDonald’s and park my car, and watch.

Have you ever seen someone who's high on crack, when a cigarette fucking EXPLODES in their face? Let me tell ya, it’s absolutely fucking awesome.

I almost pissed on myself laughing.

Now I dont feel so bad for you not getting your money or exhaust back.

ASSHOLE

Funny but fucked up.

This also explains why you got your car stuck in the back yard, and cought the other one on fire. or was that the same one? hmmmm

:p

Karma baby, just with you its working backwords, your shit blows up then you screw with crack whores.

[19:45] jeffie7: watch that lady spend the rest of her life (nothing but free time) tracking your ass down
[19:45] greyfades: dude, she's a crackhead
[19:45] greyfades: lol
[19:45] jeffie7: then when she finds out where you live she will key your car using a stick or something
[19:45] jeffie7: then wait a fw months and do it again
[19:45] jeffie7: and again
[19:45] greyfades: lmao
[19:45] greyfades: if she's using a stick
[19:45] greyfades: it isn't really 'keying' the car
[19:45] jeffie7: well anything laying around
[19:45] jeffie7: shes going to stick it
[19:45] jeffie7: or rock it
[19:45] greyfades: crack it?
[19:45] jeffie7: rock would be easily had
[19:46] jeffie7: lol that would be a good hint
[19:46] jeffie7: when you find crack on the hood
[19:46] jeffie7: maybe some burn marks
[19:46] greyfades: lmao
[19:46] greyfades: theres gonna be blisters and crackpipe burns on the lip
[19:47] jeffie7: that would be funny if someone rocked your car
[19:47] jeffie7: then as soon as you got it fixed not a day later it happened again

haha, thats great. i never give bums or crackheads shit, its not my fault they fucked up their life. but that just seems like fun.

thats fucked up dude....
MAINLY because you offered it.

if they harrased you for a smoke, then by all means give 'em the pop. but to OFFER one to them... thas just fucked up.

I throw money at beggars. Like, I chuck it at them hard.

i'm never getting the money back, so I want some form of entertainment.

I've gotta try this sometime.

will, youre one sick individual...I had to laugh at the image I must admit..there is a quicktrip gasstation by me where a lot of the economically disadvantaged go to buy water for their desert camps. I have noticed that they will bum cigs out of the ash tray..fairly whole cig left in the ash tray would be awfully tempting..

By the way, if I ever use the cig lighter outlet in the hatch for anything other than the radar detector, should I be ready to flinch?

Wow man, that's really fucked up. But hilarious nonetheless. I'm usually just nice to the bums, although that does sound tempting.....:ph34r:

Back