Well, I finally got the LS running perfect. As I was putting it in, waiting for parts, I pulled off the TB and bored it over a couple mms (about 3-4). Now that it's running it made a tremendous difference in throttle response. I remember from my last swap the response was no where near as good as it is now. It only cost me less $8 to do so it was well worth it, even people thinking about already professionally bored TB's should do it if they can get a good price, I personally wouldn't spend more than 100 bucks on one because I can do it myself. I haven't actually driven it yet but when I do I'll make an update.